***NOKIA N81 Pictures..

Status
Not open for further replies.

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
*img166.imageshack.us/img166/7944/untitled324ut0.jpg

The Nokia N81 first image leaked almost three months ago, but since then nothing more came up to prove it. Finally, first real hands-on photos appeared, thanks to dummy phones that have appeared in some locations.

Targeted to music, it has 2-megapixel camera instead of improving the 3-megapixel unit of the N80. The top now houses 3.5mm stereo jack for connecting of standard stereo headphones, as it is with the N95 but the bottom has microUSB instead of miniUSB...

More Pictures And Rest Of the Entry :)

Original News By Phone Daily

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Looks great.Nice big screen.It also looks sleek.
But 2MP is bad,it should have at least 3.2MP.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
hmm looks good :) but . . . . . . i dont like nokia phones :D SE Rocks!

i liked only 1100(made for india) though i haven't used it, its a very good economical phone. even some of the phones have died in indian market but not this one

OP
R

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
Intel_Gigacore said:

i liked only 1100(made for india) though i haven't used it, its a very good economical phone. even some of the phones have died in indian market but not this one

LOL........

shashank4u

Youngling
Intel_Gigacore said:

lol
What made you think of 1100

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
When I saw the picture in the first post, I had a little smile on my face and I expected to read comments like, "yuck, what's that!" or "it looks like a plastic toy" or something of the sort.

But my smile was frozen in place when what I read instead were posts that praised, of all the things, the look of the phone. WOW! I'm speechless.

Even Nokia, which makes the worst looking phones, has had some better designed phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom