Nokia E6 or E72

mobileN00b

Broken In
I am planning to buy a solid qwerty phone but confused between E6 and E72.Specs and interface wise, E6 is better due to Symbian Anna and of

course, the fact E6 being the latest E-series model. Then again E72 has a mammoth battery back-up and better(as I read over the net) auto-focus

5mp camera.
I am only concerned in the following departments :
1. Good Build
2. Basic telephony (like voice clarity and audibility during calls, network strength)
3. Music
4. camera for occasional snaps
5. Battery life (Very IMPORTANT)

I don't mind outdated interface or not so fancy browser or less, (not so hip) apps.
I am not into much browsing , internet or multimedia.
Now my question is 2-fold :
Which among the 2 will better suit my needs?
and
At the same price range we can find Android Solutions, so is it worth paying so much for the Xtra battery or better camera which are found in the

E6 and E72?
Thanks in advance .... PEACE

OP
M

mobileN00b

Broken In
@Desiibond
What about the battery backup of E6? E72 can comfortably stay for 5 days with moderate to heavy use as per gsmarena and mobile-reviews. Can you throw some light on that?

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
Then again E72 has a mammoth battery back-up and better(as I read over the net) auto-focus 5mp camera.

E6 battery backup is on par with E72.

mobileN00b said:
Which among the 2 will better suit my needs?

As bond said, Nokia E6 :)

mobileN00b said:
At the same price range we can find Android Solutions, so is it worth paying so much for the Xtra battery or better camera which are found in the E6 and E72?

Depends on you.
But as you said
I am planning to buy a solid qwerty phone
I don't think we have any VFM QWERTY android in this price bracket. So stick to E6!!!

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@Desiibond
What about the battery backup of E6? E72 can comfortably stay for 5 days with moderate to heavy use as per gsmarena and mobile-reviews. Can you throw some light on that?

E-series devices come with legendary battery backup. And oh, forgot to mention about HTC Chacha. It is one qwerty droid that can match E6. It's fun to use and is fast. Only -ve is that the battery life is not on-par with other business devices.

OP
M

mobileN00b

Broken In
@bond
Hmm.. I checked out the htc ChaCha.. seems ok but E6 is way good looking :) . Also u mentioned it has inferior battery. Actually battery life is pretty important for me and that is one of the reason I am not considering android phones over symbian E series although symbian are nowadays known as "Medieval technology" :lol: . But overall Eseries perform well rite.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@bond
Hmm.. I checked out the htc ChaCha.. seems ok but E6 is way good looking :) . Also u mentioned it has inferior battery. Actually battery life is pretty important for me and that is one of the reason I am not considering android phones over symbian E series although symbian are nowadays known as "Medieval technology" :lol: . But overall Eseries perform well rite.

I just wanted to give you options. I would pick E6 over chacha any day. After using S^3 for two weeks now, I would say that symbian is devinitely not medieval technology and it does really well for non-geeky use. and for business use, E6 is highly recommended.

OP
M

mobileN00b

Broken In
@ bond
Then E6 it is. I have read nokia is slashing 15% on its high end handsets like E6 ,N8 and C7.Do u have ne idea when can we expect the reduced prices in market.:smile:

GERMZ

Banned
Go for the E6 hands down. Awesome phone

So.. MobileNoob , did you get the E6 ? Would love to hear how your experience is with the phone.

socrates

In the zone
@ bond
Then E6 it is. I have read nokia is slashing 15% on its high end handsets like E6 ,N8 and C7.Do u have ne idea when can we expect the reduced prices in market.:smile:

Where did you hear this? Nokia usually reduces its prices on a regular basis but 15% seems too high especially for E6 as its just come in the market. The other have been around for some time, if I am not mistaken. If its true then I might consider going in for C7 :D

OP
M

mobileN00b

Broken In
@socrates

check out this link:
Nokia cut its smartphone prices in Europe by 15% - Mobility feeds

same is expected in india. U can search it on google.

@GERMZ
not yet.. but i will after i get it :)

Top Bottom