No Display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
there should be atleast some clue of what type of problem this is.monitor not working, windows not booting, no display signal, or just set the wrong resolution like someone had posted earlier.

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
Check if monitor is dead....check that u r graphic card is seated well and extra powered(if needed)...and of all...check if ur mobo is gettin power and fans are runnin

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
well, i had a frnd, who had just bought a new rig. he plugged in his vga connector into his onboard port, (although there was a seperate pcie gpu) thinking, the gpu will not work until, the drivers are installed. and he didnt get a signal.

OP
G

girishrn

Broken In
Monitor is working but there is no reponse from CPU. Even SMPS is working and also Processor fan is working.

Check if monitor is dead....check that u r graphic card is seated well and extra powered(if needed)...and of all...check if ur mobo is gettin power and fans are runnin

Monitor is on even smps and processor fan is working but there is response from CPU.

Elaborate your problem. Monior not turning on or cpu not working?

Last edited:

hsetir

Broken In
I've had that problem very often, particularly on rainy days.
I just leave the power on, and the window boot screen appears sometimes after 15 minutes, sometimes after 2 hrs.
And yeah, before all check your ram and remove and reinsert it.

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
check if your monitor is working on any other PC, check if any other monitor is working with your pc. the problem will be isolated.

tell us if you have a separate graphics card or you use onboard one.
try to be as detailed as possible.

OP
G

girishrn

Broken In
Monitor is working and there is no separate graphic card, its onboard.

check if your monitor is working on any other PC, check if any other monitor is working with your pc. the problem will be isolated.

tell us if you have a separate graphics card or you use onboard one.
try to be as detailed as possible.

hsetir

Broken In
As I said, remove ram sticks, clean and reinsert. Leave the system open for few hours. See if it works. For the same problem, it has worked a number of times for me. Try with other ram sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom