Nioh: Complete Edition / 仁王 Complete Edition

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
*cdn.edgecast.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/485510/header.jpg?t=1507025893
Ready to die? Experience the newest brutal action game from Team NINJA and Koei Tecmo Games. In the age of samurai, a lone traveler lands on the shores of Japan. He must fight his way through the vicious warriors and supernatural Yokai that infest the land in order to find that which he seeks.

The Complete Edition contains the full game, as well as the three expansions with additional story chapters: Dragon of the North, Defiant Honor, and Bloodshed's End.

Dragon of the North
This expansion opens up the Tohoku region, where the "one-eyed dragon" Date Masamune is secretly gathering spirit stones.

Defiant Honor
Fight your way through the Siege of Osaka's winter campaign as you follow the story of one of Japan's greatest generals from the Warring States period, the brave Sanada Yukimura.

Bloodshed's End
Join the summer campaign of the Siege of Osaka as the Warring States period draws to a close in this, the final chapter of William's tale.

Steam Exclusive Bonus
Enjoy wearing the "Dharmachakra Kabuto," a helmet exclusive to the Steam version of Nioh! You can claim yours by selecting "Boons" from a shrine.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

MINIMUM:
OS: Windows® 10 64bit, Windows® 8.1 64bit, Windows® 7 64bit
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5 3550 or over
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 780 VRAM 3GB or over AMD Radeon™ R9 280 VRAM 3GB or over
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 100 GB available space
Sound Card: 16 bit stereo, 48KHz WAVE file can be played

RECOMMENDED:
OS: Windows® 10 64bit, Windows® 8.1 64bit, Windows® 7 64bit
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7 4770K or over
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 VRAM 6GB or over AMD Radeon™ R9 380X VRAM 4GB or over
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 100 GB available space
Sound Card: 16 bit stereo, 48KHz WAVE file can be played

Source: STEAM

Vigneshs87

Broken In
Wasn't expecting this. But good to bring a ps4 exclusive to the pc. Thumbs up to Ninja Theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Wasn't expecting this. But good to bring a ps4 exclusive to the pc. Thumbs up to Ninja Theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nioh is developed by Team Ninja which is a Japanese developer of Ninja Gaiden games and not Ninja Theory which is a British developer and worked on games like DmC, Heavenly Sword etc.

Just hoping for a good PC port and 4K 60FPS support.

Vigneshs87

Broken In
Nioh is developed by Team Ninja which is a Japanese developer of Ninja Gaiden games and not Ninja Theory which is a British developer and worked on games like DmC, Heavenly Sword etc.

Just hoping for a good PC port and 4K 60FPS support.

Thanks for the clarification.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Graphics look good.
Is the game play like Dynasty Warriors ?

don't know about Dynasty Warriors but the gameplay is very similar to Darks Souls/Bloodborne...kill enemies to get points to level up your character, die and lose all the points and go back to the place of death to pick them up, if you die a second time lose all the points for good, boss battles etc...one key difference is the mechanic to generate used stamina instantly if you time some button press correctly....also loot system is very similar to Witcher 3 and you can also craft your own weapons...

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Nioh launched on steam for 1099 INR whereas its 50USD in the west, pretty cheap and totally worth the price, guys get this awesome game.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Started playing this.
Dungeon feels like good old Prince of Persia game :)

I don't see a option in controllers for XBOX 360 controller but only Elite controller is displayed :(

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
It's a 30+ GB download, that's why haven't started this yet. Don't have the hard drive space yet.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
This game has got very high replay value.
I am currently doing Way of the Strong missions and still way more to go :)

When you complete the game, after the credits have rolled, you will return to the general overview screen and you will unlock a new difficulty tier for all of the Missions called Way of the Strong. This new difficulty dramatically increases the challenge of missions but also the rewards.
Unlike other games with New Game Plus, you can freely switch between New Game Plus mode and New Game Mode from the map menu.
You will not lose access to any regions or missions from New Game Mode.
Upon defeating the game, you'll also unlock new skins, gear and more items that will help you tackle the new harder difficulty. Divine Items, a new green colored rarity of equipment will begin to drop during this mode.
You will now be able to upgrade your Guardian Spirits with Amrita, up to level 30 which nominally increases their Protection and Living Weapon values. You'll also be able to equip a secondary Guardian Spirit, for versatility and a bonus.
After Way of the Strong follows Way of the Demon. After which follows Way of The Wise, and after that follows Way of the Nioh.
In Way of the Demon you will be able to acquire equipment beyond Lv.150 and level Guardian Spirits to Lvl 40.
In Way of The Wise you will be able to acquire Ethereal Equipment, and level Guardian Spirits to Lvl 50.
In Way of the Nioh you will be able to raise Stats to Lvl 200, and level Guardian Spirits to Lvl 60.
Way of the Samurai encompasses missions of Lvl 1 up to Lvl 155 (Main Game) and up to Lvl 270 (DLC).
Way of the Strong encompasses missions of Lvl 160 up to Lvl 330 (Main Game) and up to Lvl 470 (DLC).
Way of the Demon encompasses missions of Lvl 450 up to Lvl 580 (Main Game) and up to Lvl 720 (DLC).
Way of the Wise encompasses missions of Lvl 700 up to Lvl 830 (Main Game) and up to Lvl 970 (DLC).
Way of the Nioh encompasses missions of Lvl 950 up to Lvl 1080 (Main Game) and up to Lvl 1220 (DLC).

New Game Plus | Nioh Wiki

Top Bottom