NFS Franchise Revived !!! But ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
Well it felt like good news until it was revealed that the arcade will be Nintendo only, while the newly undertaken working-title NFS Shift for PC/PS3/X360 will be a hardcore racing simulator.... so in short it is NFS which is revived but its not the NFS that we have come to love until its "untimely demise" after a pathetic trio following its best candidate NFS:MW !!!

EA will trifurcate its street-racing franchise into trio of new ones:
--> the MMOG NFS World Online.
--> the Nintendo-only NFS: Nitro
--> NFS: Shift for the PS3, 360, PSP, and PC.

nyways, more details from Gamespot coverage: CLICK HERE

Screenshot of NFS:Shift:
*img516.imageshack.us/img516/1570/nfsshift413screenxr9.th.jpg

cyborg47

Technomancer
not open world....and the screenshot looks like grid...but im pretty excited about it..well lets wait and see...

OP
rockthegod

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
^^ I do not like hardcore simulators, they kind of miss the fun of arcade racers.... But Grid was a great game as it retained good elements from both worlds.... hope NFS:Shift will not be a complete sim like the GTR/Gran turismo series.... anyways, i am also looking forward to it... :)

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Phooey! Now them bloodsuckers at EA will make us buy Analog racing gear too! I hope this 'simulation' is controlled equally well using a keyboard. Or else... :evil: (I'm a hitman series fan too!:twisted:)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Why don't they just end the NFS series instead of tarnishing its reputation even further??? :mad:

Oh right, the NFS name itself entices people to go on and buy the game even if it turns out to be a pile of sh!t.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^^No, it's hard for NFS-lovers like me to end the franchise without a good-rated game. I don't know why NFS:UC was so under-rated :confused:. Am waiting!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom