NFS Carbon:Urgent help

Status
Not open for further replies.

midhunmon

Broken In
Any one who have installed NFS Carbon on their PC please tell me the exact amount of Hard Disk Space it took to install NFSC. Also tell me how it will play with 512MB RAM.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
my carbon folder shows 5.13 gb ... and 512 decent performance .... the motion blur wont be wrking but over all decent appearance ... i hope u have a dedicated gfx card

Third Eye

gooby pls
midhunmon said:
Any one who have installed NFS Carbon on their PC please tell me the exact amount of Hard Disk Space it took to install NFSC.

5.31 GB

midhunmon said:
Also tell me how it will play with 512MB RAM.

It will lag on 512 MB RAM(On medium & high settings)

Last edited:

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
no depends on ur settings
and on ur cpu and gcard
I have played it on medium with a 6600 gt with 256 mb system ram with no lag

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
512 is enough to run the game in 640*480 mode with no/less lag.

NOTE: 1. NFS Carbon does NOT run on Intel onboard gfx. (GMA900, GMA 3000).
2. it runs on Nvidia's & ATi's onboard gfx. :wink:

Shasanka_Gogoi

In the zone
Firstly- I have 512 MB of RAM and a Geforce 5200 with 256 MB of mem and I run the game on 1024x768 with no lags.

Secondy for the space on HDD part, take a look at the shot below.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Shasanka_Gogoi said:
Firstly- I have 512 MB of RAM and a Geforce 5200 with 256 MB of mem and I run the game on 1024x768 with no lags.

Secondy for the space on HDD part, take a look at the shot below.
well same config ... no lags wud be a little too much .... yes lags were thr not during the race but b4 it started during load times and i missd the motion blur :-(

Shasanka_Gogoi

In the zone
mAV3 said:
well same config ... no lags wud be a little too much .... yes lags were thr not during the race but b4 it started during load times and i missd the motion blur :-(

I missed the motion blur too. And only lags that I face are during the customizations of the car models where one can change the vinyls on the car. But otherwise its fine. The main things are the races 4 me and if they run fine than I say no lags! Thanks 4 ur comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom