Nexus 7 or Samsung P3110 or Zync Dual 7.0

sayan8

()==[:::::::::> ◖(◣ ◢)◗
If you have a flexible budget , then get the nexus 7....
Its the best for gaming though it lacks several features..

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
If you have a flexible budget , then get the nexus 7....
Its the best for gaming though it lacks several features..

Gaming is the only demand. 3G/Camera is not a concern. What are those basic features btw?
And has anyone tried the Zync Dual 7 , heard it has quad-core GPU.

sayan8

()==[:::::::::> ◖(◣ ◢)◗
Gaming is the only demand. 3G/Camera is not a concern. What are those basic features btw?
And has anyone tried the Zync Dual 7 , heard it has quad-core GPU.

Zync is not a well known brand .. Its features are too tempting .. 1.6ghz mali400mp3
ASUS is a well known brand and their aftersales is too good.moreover nexus 7 recieves the first updates..

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Asus Nexus 7.

Although it does not have a back camera but performance wise it is lot superior than the Samsung.

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Haven't heard Asus before last year, may be i was ignorant. But do they have service centres across India?

Asus Nexus 7.

Although it does not have a back camera but performance wise it is lot superior than the Samsung.

I am not concerned with the camera, I have seen the specifications. Gaming is the only single priority for my future tablet. Is that the same nexus which is available on playstore?

quagmire

Allllright !
+1 for Nexus 7 from Google Play.. Future proof as far as updates are concerned..
If you are not in a hurry, better wait for May 15 Google I/O and see what churns up!

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I have seen the specifications. Gaming is the only single priority for my future tablet. Is that the same nexus which is available on playstore?
yeah it's the same one :p
You should go for it!

BTW there are reports of a New Nexus 7 in July so keep that in mind(and a few more months till its launched here)

I think its better not to wait and pick it up now :)

shreymittal

Being Human
And I know about Asus from last 8 years. My Dad bought Asus PDA Phone (P320) in 2008 and was extremely happy with built quality
OP IMO go with Nexus 7

Top Bottom