Nexus 6P with Skinnova skins.

garnationpengu

Broken In
Got my Nexus 6P yesterday, was looking for options to customize the look of my phone with Dbrand skins but found Skinnova skins from Gadgetshieldz, same skins as Dbrand available right here in India. It's a product from Gadgetshieldz which provides skins and they are not like other vinyl skins, they are made of 3M material with authentic 3D textures exactly like Dbrand.
The best thing about Skinnova is that they have customization options exactly like Dbrand. Played with customization options and finally went for the following combination :
Back : Black carbon fiber
Front : Black carbon fiber
Camera : Sandstone Red
Nexus Logo : Matt white
and the best part - Google colored X logo. That looks the most attractive part in the skin.
Priced around 995 bucks, applied a 10% coupon code for a final price of Rs. 895 with Free Shipping. You can reduce the price further though by removing the front skin as even I plan to use a screen protector for the front. Same combination of skins from Dbrand would have costed me 2000 bucks including shipping. Not to mention the 6-7 days wait.
Skins got delivered in two days, even before receiving my Nexus 6P. Looks absolutely fantabulous after applying on my Nexus 6P!!!!!

*s32.postimg.org/5egzh7orp/1_IGy_Kw_TZ.jpg

*s32.postimg.org/f3zs00w11/2_NXn_JGga.jpg

*s32.postimg.org/p4vfhuucl/3_BSaw_ULo.jpg

*s32.postimg.org/8l6xn3jtx/4_1h205_GR.jpg

*s32.postimg.org/mortm1t0l/5_Ik_Odgq_W.jpg

*s32.postimg.org/b3m8s2wx1/6_9_B9ogyu.jpg

*s32.postimg.org/zcc6caxb9/7_ny0q6_Zk.jpg

*s32.postimg.org/t0at7oyed/8_Ws_Csu5_I.jpg

Top Bottom