Nexus 4 accessories

doom

Journeyman
Since it is quite mandatory to buy a screen guard with every touch screen phone and a back cover with every nexus 4 due to its "unique" back, and also a pair of earphones/headphones(IMO they are not given with the phone). I am making this thread so that N4 users can post their accessories that they use with their N4 and it can benefit the new users about what to buy and from where at what price.

Ps- I found some users who have posted in the "Google Nexus 4" thread about their accessories but it is quite scattered.

themohit

Broken In
I use gadgetshieldz full body protection screen guard (really good u can get it for rs 319 from their site after applying 20% off coupon 'adw20')
plus soundmagic pl21 headphones I bought few months ago decent quality (especially if u like bass)
looking for a case ;don't like the feeling of those tpu cases plus they hide nexus's beautiful back ,original bumper is out my budget(going for 2200 bucks on eBay ) quite wary of the quality of replicas considering they are also priced higher at rs 1200; if anybody has used them please shed some light on how they hold after few days of use.
or any other recommendation around 1000 rupees price range

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
I use gadgetshieldz full body protection screen guard (really good u can get it for rs 319 from their site after applying 20% off coupon 'adw20')
plus soundmagic pl21 headphones I bought few months ago decent quality (especially if u like bass)
looking for a case ;don't like the feeling of those tpu cases plus they hide nexus's beautiful back ,original bumper is out my budget(going for 2200 bucks on eBay ) quite wary of the quality of replicas considering they are also priced higher at rs 1200; if anybody has used them please shed some light on how they hold after few days of use.

Iam also searching for a back transparent case to show my beautiful nexus 4 back.
Rearth Ringke fusion is awesome for your needs..
But for me its Overpriced.
Iam also looking forward to smoke tpu cases.

BTW why did you use full body protectors instead of buying the case?

Thanks

OP
D

doom

Journeyman

Please give the links too if you can.

themohit

Broken In
well ringke is costs around 1500 from in.mobile fun.com including shipping so out my budget .
as for screen gaurd you can go to gadgetshieldz.com
for nexus 4 bumper search it on eBay there are quite a few options but nothing conclusive .
for headphones sm pl21 you can get it from flipkart for around 1k

jak3072

Broken In
some good cases at Amazon.in ringke fusion case available for 1,370.
Google Nexus 4 Ringke Premium Hybrid Hard Case: Amazon.in: Electronics

There are many other graphic covers too, chk it out..

Top Bottom