New Speaker system for ₹10,000

amitzorba

Broken In
Hi,
I wanted a good home theater for my 2BHK with great sound that can easily cross walls and good for movies and parties.
My budget is less than ₹10,000 and I'll be connecting it to laptop if that matters!
Thanks for help

adityagupta

Broken In
I think in this budget u wont get a good 5.1 setup....u should maybe go for a good pair of active book shelf speaker....

But wait for expert comments.
Peace

aakaash

Broken In
For a 5.1 system try if you can find Edifier DA5000 PRO 5.1. If not then you may consider Logitech Z506 which has got good reviews.

garnationpengu

Broken In
F&D will be your best around this price. I have read good reviews about them. I'm not using 5.1 from them but I'm using their portable speakers for more than 6 months, No problem with it still. This 5.1 has good review around and hope it fulfill your requirements.

F&D F6000 U 5.1 Multimedia Speakers Price: Buy F&D F6000 U 5.1 Multimedia Speakers Online in India -Amazon.i

Minion

Conversation Architect
Hi,
I wanted a good home theater for my 2BHK with great sound that can easily cross walls and good for movies and parties.
My budget is less than ₹10,000 and I'll be connecting it to laptop if that matters!
Thanks for help

Get Logitech Z623,its very powerful(200 watts RMS) much suitable for movies and parties.

Top Bottom