New Ryzen Build 1Lac budget

funfex

Journeyman
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Gaming - Playing Games like Call of Duty BlackOps 4, Pubg, Dota2. Softwares - Adobe photoshop, Video editing, etc

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 1Lac

3. Planning to overclock?

Ans: No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Using Windows 10

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 1TB/250gb ssd (Already existing)

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: No

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: I have the following with me currently: 1TB WD Black, 250GB Samsung 950 Evo, Seasonic x650gold modular PSU, CoolerMaster HAF 912, Gigabyte 1070mini but thinking of upgrading these. Let me know if I should reuse them.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: This Month

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Will be building it my self.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Live in Mumbai. Will be purchasing most of my stuff from Lamington Road or from mdcomputers/primeabgb/newegg(if cheap)

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:
Looking for both an ATX and m-ATX builds

Last edited:

nac

Aspiring Novelist
You can reuse all the things you have mentioned. And you have a very good budget for the rest of the components.

1660Ti should be good enough for 1080p or even 2k gaming. As for CPU, Ryzen 3600 is suffice for gaming but you will do video editing as well. So 3700X would be good and you have budget for that. If you do heavy editing you will need a decent after market cooler. Hyper 212X in your signature may do. Try that if not get a better one from Noctua.

OP
F

funfex

Journeyman
I am thinking about the following:
AMD ryzen 3600
Asus b450-E
Nzxt h500i White
Do u suggest any ram?? I kinda like the gskill tridentz 8gbx2 3200mhz
For PSU i have sent my seasonic SS-650KM3 for RMA will be using that i guess. Or do i need to upgrade it?
Graphic Card 1070mini- (I'm getting 14k if i sell it) do i buy the Asus vega 64 (its like 26k online rite now) or buy a 5700xt non reference or better later in Jan?
Also what's the cheapest Asus rog 27 curved monitor cost??

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Do not buy B450/X470 mobo now as bios updates for Ryzen 3xxx processors are having issues on these mobos.
Don't buy older cards now,stick to nvidia super or amd navi.

Top Bottom