New phone Buying advice

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
1. Budget?40k approx
2. Display type and size?4.7-5 inch
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip?bar
4. Preferred choice of brand?LG, Samsung, HTC
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type).touchscreen
6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera.it will be a highend phone
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).Android
8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly.3G, WIFI, NFC
9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)?anything
10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)?Mails, Internet, Maps/directions, multimedia mostly audio
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?LG G2
12. Any other info that you want to sharenot wanting to go for S4 as its too plasticky and design factor

I can think of HTC one but 4 MP camera is a big turn off. So I have shortlisted G2 which fits a different phone with all great specs. I'm not sure when is the new Nexus 5 will arrive in india, else could have waited for it.

Your suggestions will be helpful.
Currently i have my 3 yr old LG Optimus One (P500) which i would say has been superb till now. But now the apps are all large and they dont install on my phone so planning for a change.

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
LG G2 is good buy.
Yup Nexus 5 is just around a corner and if can wait then thats is better option IMO.
Wait till this month end and everything should be clear about nexus 5 if you can wait

sushovan

In the zone
get LG G2 32 GB eyes closed. Nexus 5 is stated to have a feeble battery and unless They pump up the battery for 32 GB version( rumored and highly unlikely to happen), LG G2 will be a better choice by miles.

OP
prateek_san

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
i thought so guys ....thanks for the replies ....I might wait till this month and if Nexus 5 doesnt live upto the expectations then it will G2 ....

$hadow

Geek in making
Have you checked out the camera of htc one. It is actually ultra pixel not mega pixel and there is a big difference in both of these.

OP
prateek_san

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
@Shadow
yes i had. Its ultra pixel is correct but the no. of pixels in an image is equal to to 4MP which makes the picture not sharp when zoomed in.

Top Bottom