New PC for programming & live streaming - Budget economical

sks147

Right off the assembly line
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.' Vague answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work.)
Ans: Few PHP & python codes for 12 hours continuously and also live streaming of webinars and you tube

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then please mention.
Ans: 20 -30K

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows

5. How much hard drive / solid-state drive space is needed?
Ans: 500 GB or more

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention the screen size and resolution you prefer. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, then do mention the screen size and resolution of the monitor you have.
Ans: A new monitor, 23 inch lcd monitor will be good enough

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy? i.e. which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: I will be buying all component

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: within 01 month

9. Have you ever built a desktop before? Or, will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:it will be done by a assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:Bangalore. I am ok with both options

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: Should connect to WIFI , I will work with microphone so inbuit or external Speakers are not required. Graphic card for multi screen display will be great if comes within budget.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
It would be little tough to fit everything in this budget. You will have to skimp on pretty much every product.

You can get Pentium G6400 built with H410 board, 8GB or 4GB memory value stick, 120GB SSD or 1TB HDD, Generic cabinet with SMPS built in, can't fit 23" screen in this budget, see if you can find 21.5" IPS in your budget. If not either go for smaller screen or TN panel and Logitech KB and mouse combo. Do you have power back up in your place? If not spend some for UPS as well. Even after all this skimping you may still need to go little over your budget because of current pricing scenario.

Top Bottom