new pc for gaming budget 90k

satwik

Broken In

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.' Vague answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work.)

Ans:gaming surfing

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then please mention.
Ans: 90k

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:maybe in future

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: windows 10/11

5. How much hard drive / solid-state drive space is needed?
Ans: already have SSD

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention the screen size and resolution you prefer. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, then do mention the screen size and resolution of the monitor you have.
Ans:Already have a 24 inch monitor.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy? i.e. which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: ssd,hdd,monitor,cpu cooler

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:next week

9. Have you ever built a desktop before? Or, will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:I will build

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:kolkata

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: I will prefer a i5 based system.
Need a pc case which will fit 240mm radiator cooler

pcpricetracker.in/b/s/dac26753-c829-4c26-b028-4c17a08d6243
Get WD SN580 1TB for 4.7k from amazon for a good budget NVMe. That R5 7600 has an iGPU, so no reason to get Intel based system unless productivity takes priority over gaming. AM5 is a better platform for future.

Check reviews by Hardware Unboxed on R5 7600. Intel side - i5 13500 is good for productivity.

OP
S

satwik

Broken In
pcpricetracker.in/b/s/dac26753-c829-4c26-b028-4c17a08d6243
Get WD SN580 1TB for 4.7k from amazon for a good budget NVMe. That R5 7600 has an iGPU, so no reason to get Intel based system unless productivity takes priority over gaming. AM5 is a better platform for future.

Check reviews by Hardware Unboxed on R5 7600. Intel side - i5 13500 is good for productivity.
I liked your suggestion only one question Deepcool Matrexx 40 3FS Tri Color LED (M-ATX) Mini Tower Cabinet With Tempered Glass Side Panel (Black) will it fit a 240mm cooler:smile: I already have one.

I liked your suggestion only one question Deepcool Matrexx 40 3FS Tri Color LED (M-ATX) Mini Tower Cabinet With Tempered Glass Side Panel (Black) will it fit a 240mm cooler:smile: I already have one.
Yes, mount it at top as exhaust. Just make sure to get AM5 bracket for your 240mm AIO cooler.

I have

Hydro Series™ H80i v2 will it fit?​

That's 120mm, yes will fit the case but you need to ask CM for the AM5 bracket, else it can't be used with AM5 CPUs i.e. Ryzen 7000, same will apply to Intel 12th gen & later, need a bracket. Please research on this if you don't know what I'm talking about.

If you don't get it, buy Deepcool AG400.

Top Bottom