New Nvidia 9300 Mobo!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys it is for those who are looking for a good motherboard but with a tight budget

This motherboard is really cool with any intel processor ( i mean to leave out the i7 series though) and plus point you have inbuilt graphics card. Trust me this motherboard is not a waste of money. It is priced near about 6500/-

Specifications

* Up to 1333 MHz Front Side Bus
* Supports Intel LGA 775 processors
* PCI Express 2.0 slot
* Supports up to 8 GB of DDR2-800 memory
* GeForce® 9300 graphics supporting Microsoft DirectX® 10
* Onboard HDMI, DVI and VGA ports
* Premium 8-Channel High Definition Audio
* NVIDIA® Native Gigabit Ethernet
* Rear Panel eSATA port
* Rear Panel Clear CMOS Button
* MicroATX form factor
* Vista ready
* HDCP ready
* HDMI ready

Now here's my question:

Does that mean, if u buy this mobo, u won't have to have a proper dedicated Graphics Card???? Or will the inbuilt memory act like an onboard one....

BTW the name of the mobo is the XFX Geforce 9300!!

*xfxforce.com/ecms.aspx/c18bf099-9a42-43e8-b659-97ae638cafdb/MotherboardModels/XFXGeForce93002354x312.jpg

*xfxforce.com/ecms.aspx/fdc25ee0-9728-4327-b281-0f32822362bb/MotherboardModels/GF9300MI93007AS9Both354x312.jpg

Last edited:
OP
lethalweaponforever

lethalweaponforever

Journeyman
i believe!! Anyway answer my question..... Does that mean, if u buy this mobo, u won't have to have a proper dedicated Graphics Card???? Or will the inbuilt memory act like an onboard one....

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^Duh! The IGP is OKish. It still takes up system RAM. If you wanna gaming IGP then look for the AMD 780G.

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
Dude, go for dedicated if u wanna gaming.

Buy any mobo for arnd 3k and add an 8600 gt, it wud be more powerful from this.

And this thing is under ur 6.5k budget. Now GAME.

Bandu

Journeyman
How about HTPC and .H264 stuff? Will the IGP serve for these purposes without too much CPU load? Can anyone point me to some good reviews for this board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom