New Motherboard suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECE0105

In the zone
Hi,

My Friends got a D101GGC Mobo and a P4 2.8GHz (511) Processor.

His Mobo got fried recently (along with the RAM) ... Dunno how ;-)
and he is looking out for a new Mobo.
He already has got a 2GB stick of DDR2 (800MHz) RAM and On a tight budget.
Can you please suggest a good Mobo within probably a price range of 4k.
It requires On-board graphics and he will upgrade the Proccy to a C2D/C2Q and add another 2Gb Stick.
As I said, budget's tight and it might take some more time for him to upgrade the other components, so, he has to work with the current things for some more time.

OP
ECE0105

ECE0105

In the zone
But, that is a very old chipset... So, any 31,33 or 35 series that you can suggest.....

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hi,

My Friends got a D101GGC Mobo and a P4 2.8GHz (511) Processor.

His Mobo got fried recently (along with the RAM) ... Dunno how ;-)
and he is looking out for a new Mobo.
He already has got a 2GB stick of DDR2 (800MHz) RAM and On a tight budget.
Can you please suggest a good Mobo within probably a price range of 4k.
It requires On-board graphics and he will upgrade the Proccy to a C2D/C2Q and add another 2Gb Stick.
As I said, budget's tight and it might take some more time for him to upgrade the other components, so, he has to work with the current things for some more time.

go 4 abit...or MSI mobo :D

OP
ECE0105

ECE0105

In the zone
Thanks Blackfire... But, I've just checked the Intel Website, and it does not mention that this Mobo supports the Pentium IV 2.8 (511) Processor.....
Will the processor work on it?

Pathik

Google Bot
^^ It won't. You have a socket478 proccy. Try to get an old mobo. Or get a new proccy as well.

goutamgoutamkumar

Right off the assembly line
hai i want to u suggest that each mother board which are avaliable in the market are very delicate so my suggestion is go for ASUS or intel or Gigabite it will help u in warrant basic and speed performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom