New Laptop for general office work, movies etc 25k..

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
hello guys

i am in need of a new laptop for general home and ofice use, occasional light gaming.

i have shortlisted

Fujistu lifebook A555
Buy Fujitsu VFY:A5550MP80JDE 15.6 inch Lifebook A555 - (Core i3, 5th gen, 8GB/500 GB ) Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.i

Dell 3541

Buy Dell 3541 15.6-inch Laptop (A-Series-Quad-Core A6/4GB/500GB HDD/AMD with Radeon), Black Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.i

how is Fujistu anyone used any fujistu laptop earlier, how goog is quality and after sale service

Minion

Conversation Architect
I will suggest this

HP 15-AF006AX Laptop (AMD A8- 4GB RAM- 500GB HDD- 39.6 cm (15.6)- 2GB Graphics- DOS) (Silver) - Buy HP 15-AF006AX Laptop (AMD A8- 4GB RAM- 500GB HDD- 39.6 cm (15.6)- 2GB Graphics- DOS) (Silver) Online at Low Price in India - Snapdeal

rakeshhkuma90

Journeyman
Asus A553SA-XX049D

I am continuously using this product till now and doesn't found any problems. On the continuous usage of 8hrs the laptop doesn't heats up and also the performance is also good. It gives a decent battery backup of more than 4hrs which is good. I doubted the performance of pentium processor but found out to be good for daily usages. Windows 10 runs flawless in it. I have also installed a Linux operating system aside Windows 10 and both runs smoothly. A suggestion while installing Windows 10 in it - Try to Install Windows 10 using EFI, then you can have the ASUS logo instead of the dull blue Windows logo!. You will get a Driver DVD for Windows 10 64 bit OS with it. Really satisfied with the product.

Last edited:
Top Bottom