New laptop for 60-80k buying immediately

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
60k. Willing to extend to 80k MAX.

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?

Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen
Desktop Replacement; 17"+ screen

3) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Gaming (BF3, Batman : Arkham Origins, Crysis 3)

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?
i7, 8 GB RAM, >=GTX 750

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like: HP > Lenovo > Dell
b. Dislike: Sony, Acer

6) Anything else you would like to say?

Screen resolution 1080p (Full HD)
Battery back up normal (3-4hrs)
Purchase place Online / Local (Nehru Place)

I'm currently looking at the Lenovo Y510p. Any better alternatives? I'm looking for something that is well built and lasts long and preferably doesn't heat up while doing regular tasks (Heating up while gaming is OK). Also would like a 1 TB harddisk although not a requirement. Touch doesn't really matter but a good KB and touchpad does. Also, weight should be less than 3KG .

Last edited:

$hadow

Geek in making
Put y510p specs in front of you and start ticking all your requirements since it is the best available option at this time.

OP
SlashDK

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
Any good deals on it? I heard that the voucher offer and the extended warranty offer are both over. Also what should I expect the price to be?

podanimesh

Right off the assembly line
I am also planning to buy the same.. In snapdeal i am getting for around 74.. can you get prices in nehru place please..

iamzero

Broken In
hi all,

they have the diwali offer in which we can choose e-voucher of 5000 for lenovo accessories in which there is extended warranty available too and with 1 year onsite ADP the laptops comes.
however the issue is with the price. the dostore people are saying of max 3000 discount on there online price of 78,990 which would be then 75,990.

How come one get a deal for less than 73k? Anyone knows a great deal for ebay, flipakrt, etc. Also we need to buy it before november 5 in order to avail the diwali offer. so guys, if anyone has deals put them here so it can help all.

$hadow

Geek in making
^^It depends from where you are buying the product may be the prices have also gone up in due time interval.

Top Bottom