New hardware found

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirates1323

In the zone
'em whenever me start my comp... it shows new hardware found "McShield" nd other is "VET File System Reconizer"...... using xp pro SP2...... r these related to softwares which I have installed or other..... :roll: :?

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
mcshield.exe is part of McAfee. Try reinstalling McAfee software if any u have.

VET File System Reconizer is a part of VET Antivirus. Try reinstalling that also. Can't gurantee that VET is a part of that or not. This I could find through Google.

OP
pirates1323

pirates1323

In the zone
navjotjsingh said:
mcshield.exe is part of McAfee. Try reinstalling McAfee software if any u have.

VET File System Reconizer is a part of VET Antivirus. Try reinstalling that also. Can't gurantee that VET is a part of that or not. This I could find through Google.

me have removed mcAfee 'cause it was irretating me.... so don't wanna reinstall again...... cureently using zone alarm antivirus... :roll:

and wht Vet antivirus u talking about... me don't have tht...

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
If u don't have VET antivirus then VET File System Reconizer may be a part of som other software or hardware. Wait for sometime as u will get a response from other members.

@pirates1323

Ur getting these messages because the programs which uv uninstalled have left some traces behind on ur comp. That is y windows detects these pieces of left out software n shows u as "New Hardware Found".

Use programs like Norton WinDoctor, Norton CleanSweep and Registry Mechanic to completely remove the unwanted files...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom