New "Hardcore" RTS on Facebook

Soumik99

Journeyman
Developer Kixeye has introduced this new real time strategy game on the facebook social networiking site. *pcmedia.ign.com/pc/image/article/119/1192046/war-commander-20110901001559124-000.jpg

I have played it myself and found it to be quite good. It might be the best(to some, the only) "good" game here.

If anybody is interested he can check this out
War Commander is Kixeye's next Facebook RTS, keepin' it hardcore*www.insidesocialgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Screen-shot-2011-07-22-at-9.00.26-AM.png
The game is now open to all and doesn't require any key.

Last edited:

yadpoc

Broken In
facebook + hardcore gaming, i dont know if that's even possible.

The graphics dont look terrible, but they aren't coming close to looking good enough imo

OP
Soumik99

Soumik99

Journeyman
Well games are actually played for fun, and its an RTS game. There's not much graphics to tell about but have you played the game? It is not the usual merrymaking-type, light game, in that it is quite aggressive and somewhat way more enjoyable. And also 'hardcoreness' does not necessarily have to mean graphics. :)

Tachyon1986

In the zone
I wonder how laggy the game is , will try it later tonight. I'd pick gameplay over graphics any day. Hell , even some ASCII based games are actually more fun than those with eye-candy (Liberal Crime Squad , for example).

yadpoc

Broken In
I did't mean that because of crappy graphic's it isn't harcore. It were two separate statements :).

I think hardcore has several aspects and somehow i have the feeling a facebook game can't really offer that.

OP
Soumik99

Soumik99

Journeyman
okay okay, phew!!!lol its not THAT hard but certainly enjoyable when compared to others.
anyways you may want to see it for yourself.

Top Bottom