New Gaming PC within 40,000...excluding Graphics card!!!

jmallick86

Right off the assembly line
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Basically Gaming (FPS & Racing) crysis 3, COD BO2/MW2, mostwanted 2, max payne 3, DiRT 3.... App: Eclipse, Adobe CS 5 and Entertainment/Multimedia

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 40k is limit

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: yes, if required

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 7/8 & Ubuntu 12.10

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: I have seagate barracuda 500gb + 120gb also have 500gb x 2 external hdd, i think for now i have enough space.

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: Yes, 19" LED monitor which give good gaming experience and can watch 1080p movies.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Reusing - HDD, Speaker, Optical Drive
Components not buying now - Graphics card

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: next 2-3 months

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: yes, i have built it before and can do later...

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Currently living in Hyderabad...but I will built my PC in Bhubaneswar (Odisha). So i can purchase the component here in hyderabad or bhubaneswar also i can get then from Bangalore (through my friend) and i am open to online also.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: As i mention above for now i am not taking graphics card to my consideration coz i gonna spend money for graphics card later (10k-15k). if your suggesting me intel processor then MoBo should be Z68/Z77. I want my pc to be future proof atleats 3yr, so i can play all games coming in future (lowest settings can work)

What i have in my mind now....

Processor: Intel 3.3 GHz LGA 1155 Core i5-2500K
Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4
Ram: G.Skill RipjawsX DDR3 8 GB
Cabinet: CM 690 II Mid Tower Cabinet
PSU: Cooler Master Extreme II 525 Watts
Keyboard/mouse: <1500
UPS: <2000
Monitor: <8000
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

Reuse.....
HDD: seagate barracuda 500gb