New Desktop in a budget of 1000 euros

suvrajeet

Broken In
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Mostly Gaming(Apex Legends, Pubg, Dota and most of the latest single player games) and a bit of programming focused on machine learning. I dont expect a config to run ultra settings for games but atleast 120+ fps on 1080p.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 1000 euros i can add 100-200 more but that i would like to avoid so I can buy some additional hardware like speakers.

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: Nope

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 10

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: Atleast 250gb of ssd space with 1 tb HDD.

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: 24 inch 1080p with ips. I do have another 21 inch 1080p monitor since i want dual monitor setup.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: I have the keyboard and mouse that's about it. I wont need a UPS since there are no power cuts or surges here.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: Most probably within a week and i cant delay more than that since my laptop is a goner and i need a new computer for my studies.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Never built from scratch but I have performed lots of maintenance on my previous 2 desktops so i should be able to handle self assembling.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: I live in Bamberg , Germany. I can purchase locally as well as online but I dont want to wait for parts for too long since i want it assembled within a week.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: If you guys know a place/website where i can get a custom built desktop for a decent price around same budget i dont mind going for that as well. This will be my 2nd desktop built on digit members recommendation and i was really happy with the last one , hope it will be same. Thanks in advance guys.

OP
S

suvrajeet

Broken In
Am aware that its an Indian forum!! a general config will be really appreciated.. I can make changes later on accordingly. If it helps u can keep the budget around 85-90k in INR.. The thing is am in bit of a rush and dont trust any other place to giv config in such short time.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
See this,already nearing your budget:
System Builder - Core i7-8700 3.2 GHz 6-Core, GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB GAMING - PCPartPicker Deutschland

OP
S

suvrajeet

Broken In
I went to mindfactory.de and did a config. Can u take a look and see if its ok had to overshoot my budget a bit but its ok. I have attached the config in pdf file. Thanks.

Attachments

• Config.pdf
    193.9 KB · Views: 105

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is a much better mobo:
MSI X470 GAMING PRO CARBON AMD X470 So.AM4 Dual Channel DDR4 ATX Retail

And check your PM regarding win 10 home purchase.

Top Bottom