New Bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Motoracer

Hey Guys..!

I am planning to buy a new bike in 150cc variant.. Which one of this two is better for city ride.. Pulsar 150cc or Unicorn 150cc...?

Kindly suggests me on this..

I have the third option here Baja Avenger 180cc...! Need some feedback on this too..

thanks

cynosure

UbuntuUser
Pulsar FTW. Ive been using it for the last 2.5 years and its rocking like ever. But yeah there is a problem with the rear brakes. My bike skids if I use some extra braking power. But the engine is still rocking. Regular services and your bike will be like a virgin even if you ride it in the most bad manner. I did this and my engine is rock solid still.

Avenger 180 will suit you if you clock 50-60 km (or more than that) on you bike and that too on city roads (full of traffic you see).

So it all depends on your needs. If youre work involves LOT (Its capital) of riding around then avenger will suit you but its pathetic milage (~45) can be a problem and if you can clock you kilometers without missing the comfort then pulsar 150 will rock.

I am a pulsar fanboy so I think this ways. I have tried unicorn and cbz(not xtreme) and I dont like them as they were not stable @ 110kmph :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom