New Assembled computer without a monitor below 50k

Amol Ichalkaranje

Right off the assembly line
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Mainly used for programming and to watch HD quality movies. I don't need a monitor as I'm going to connect it with my FHD TV.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:40-50k

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:Win 10

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: I already have a WD 1 TB hard disk, so instead of another 1 TB hdd drive you can suggest an 120 GB SSD drive which I can use as my Boot Drive

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:I have a Full HD 40 inch Samsung TV

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Monitor
Hard disk

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:Jan 2018

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:I could assemble it on my own but would prefer a assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans Pune local market(Kindly suggest good shops)

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: I am a light gamer so do not suggest high end parts relevant to gaming. Display and colors are on top priority.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Budget -44.5K

AMD Ryzen 3 1300X -10500,
Asus Prime B350 Plus -7000,
Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB 3000Mhz -6500,
Corsair CX550 -4500,
Antec GX200 -3000,
Crucial MX300 275GB -7000,
Zotac GT1030 2GB Mini -5000,
Logitech MK200 KB/Mouse Combo -1000.
TOTAL -44,500.

OP
Amol Ichalkaranje

Amol Ichalkaranje

Right off the assembly line
Thanx buddy...
Did you mean Ryzen 3 1300x? I guess there is a typo there
Plus is there a need of expensive GPX card? The rest seems perfect

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
How much CPU performance do you need ? if it's going to be heavy programming with frequent compiling that uses all threads/cores available then get Ryzen 1600 (

if it's not that heavy/frequent then wait till mid-end feb and get Ryzen 5 2400G 4 cores /8 threads .. it has integrated gpu with 11 vega CU and should be ok for light gaming , likely cost around around Rs 13000

some rough official performance numbers ( best case scenario )

CES 2018: AMD Ryzen Desktop CPU with Vega Graphics Coming Feb 12 | PC Perspective

AMD Ryzen 5 2400G and Ryzen 3 2200G APUs performance unveiled - VideoCardz.com

Last edited:
Top Bottom