New android phone for 18-25k (urgent)

deta

Broken In
hey guys my friend wants to buy a new dual sim android phone for 18-25k any suggestions ?
1. Budget : 18-25k
2. Display type and size : anything
3. Dual sim? : yes
4. Preferred choice of brand : avoiding samsung and micromax
5. What camera option you want 8MP+
6. Preferred operating system? android kitkat 4.4
7. Preferred connectivity options 4G ready would be good
8. Primary use of handset media consumption and showoff :mrgreen:
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration xperia t2 ultra
10. Any other info that you want to share : the phone should excel in camera and performance

Last edited:
Sony Xperia ZR & Moto X are the best options for you.
Out of the two, ZR has better performance, camera & is waterproof whereas Moto X has better display & will most probably get next Android upgrade. Both phones currently run on kitkat

Oh if you need dual sim, Grand 2 & Htc desire 816 are your best options

If you are avoiding micromax, then avoid xiaomi

sakumar79

Technomancer
If dual sim is must, avoid Grand 2, instead compare HTC Design 816 and Xperia T2 Ultra and choose whichever you prefer...

(PS - I have T2 ultra, so ask me any specific query regarding experience... But I will be out of town tomorrow and will be able to reply only the day after )

Arun

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Sony Xperia ZR & Moto X are the best options for you.
Out of the two, ZR has better performance, camera & is waterproof whereas Moto X has better display & will most probably get next Android upgrade. Both phones currently run on kitkat

Oh if you need dual sim, Grand 2 & Htc desire 816 are your best options

If you are avoiding micromax, then avoid xiaomi

+10000
xiaomi mi3 is the most overhyped phone yet,im sure people will avoid it a few months later and rant about it ,same thing happened when micromax was new and was the hype compared to the samsung galaxy grand

Top Bottom