new android one phone,doesn't work

saifraza.khan.1

HOUDINI SPLICER
i bought a new android phone,the karbonn sparkle v,u can google the specs if you want,i have used it for 2 weeks and it worked completely fine but last night before going to sleep the battery was at 20 % so i plugged it in charge and went to sleep,when i woke up to my surprise i found that while the phone displayed charging the battery was at 28% i thought that the cable had become loose at night i plugged it in again,this time on a different socket,to my horror,in the afternoon when i looked it still displayed charging and battery level at 41% now i used usb cable to charge my phone for like an hour and the phone still displayed charging and battery levels at 28% i tried to take the battery out,restart nothing worked so i thought i should completely drain the battery and then charge it,and oh my lord,there it was i played dead trigger 2 till my phone shut down then i plugged it in and went to sleep,just to wake up and see that my phone doesn't turn on,when i hild he power button,the screen just flashes black and then goes offf and again flashes black and then goes black again until i hold the power button as soon as i let go of it,the phone just shuts down.

promo87

Broken In
i bought a new android phone,the karbonn sparkle v,u can google the specs if you want,i have used it for 2 weeks and it worked completely fine but last night before going to sleep the battery was at 20 % so i plugged it in charge and went to sleep,when i woke up to my surprise i found that while the phone displayed charging the battery was at 28% i thought that the cable had become loose at night i plugged it in again,this time on a different socket,to my horror,in the afternoon when i looked it still displayed charging and battery level at 41% now i used usb cable to charge my phone for like an hour and the phone still displayed charging and battery levels at 28% i tried to take the battery out,restart nothing worked so i thought i should completely drain the battery and then charge it,and oh my lord,there it was i played dead trigger 2 till my phone shut down then i plugged it in and went to sleep,just to wake up and see that my phone doesn't turn on,when i hild he power button,the screen just flashes black and then goes offf and again flashes black and then goes black again until i hold the power button as soon as i let go of it,the phone just shuts down.

Well, I am pretty much sure about this that this could be the case that you must be having a defective piece of device. Better would be heading out over to the store and seek replacement.

OP
S

saifraza.khan.1

HOUDINI SPLICER
this is the first thing i have bought online and the 1st thing i have bought in general,so i have received the warranty card but it's not filled up,and some stickers with that card too,so showing that thing at a karrbonn service centre,work?

$hadow

Geek in making
this is the first thing i have bought online and the 1st thing i have bought in general,so i have received the warranty card but it's not filled up,and some stickers with that card too,so showing that thing at a karrbonn service centre,work?

Show the invoice it will be enough for getting service.

Top Bottom