Needed an MP3 player having atleast SE Walkman2 features

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogeshm.007

The real Bond
Hi, my brother is looking for an MP3 player.

• His budget is 3.5K max (INR)
  • It must have good sound quality
  • Software should at least be comparable to SE Walkman2 (most importantly looking for basic playlists support)
  • Video playback can be opted out; even mono display will do
  • FM radio
your opinions are most welcome :)

Regards...

hydengene

Right off the assembly line
Here in the forum i have seen various MP3s to download and the other stuff like the ring tones to download, Nothing expresses your personality like a cell phone that rings with your special song. With the latest technology you can choose just about any song from any source you choose: your favorite bands, rock groups, heavy metal, hip hop,rap, pop stars, classical, jazz, country, gospel, new age, folk music…..you get the idea.We can download various tones from this .Thanks for the site.

Coool

I'm Back!:D
@ hydengene Fish off:-x

@ 007 :Have a look at this:
*www.themobilestore.in/mobilestore/...2=&k3=&k4=&k5=&k6=&k7=&k8=&k9=&k10=&k11=&k12=

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Philips mp3 players suck big time. IF you are expecting good SQ, then stay away from them.

I suggest you pick up some Transcend T Sonic 610 or 850 as you mentioned. Also look for Sansa, I had seen it grabbing Digit best buy award. It's called "Sansa Little monsta".

OP
yogeshm.007

yogeshm.007

The real Bond
Finally settled for Sansa Fuze 2GB for 3.7K. It's having good sound quality but the bundled headphones are low on bass, but even though the bass is low, it is of good quality so upgrading will surely help... will write about my experience with it soon...

Regards

moshel

Padawan
sansa fuze is a superb player, although i have not heard it, the reviews suggest that its sound quality is better than ipod, almost comparable to the cowon D2.

i was going to go for fuze but settled for creative zen, as the fuze is not good for video playback.

as for the headphones, only some sony players and Creative Zen X-Fi come with good quality headphones bundled in.

The bundled headphones dont do justice to sansa fuze, buy a good quality pair of headphones and u will see the difference.

btw for 3.7 k u can get the sansa clip 4gb. the SQ is comparable to fuze, but it has a tiny screen and hence no video playback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom