[Want to Buy] Need TWO SATA III 6.0gbps Data Cable (BLACK Only)

tkin

Back to school!!
From wikipedia:
SATA 3 Gbit/s and SATA 6 Gbit/s
SATA 3 Gbit/s and SATA 6 Gbit/s are compatible with each other. Most devices which are only SATA 3 Gbit/s can connect with devices that are SATA 6 Gbit/s, and vice-versa, though obviously SATA 3 Gbit/s devices only connect with SATA 6 Gbit/s devices at the slower 3 Gbit/s speed.

OP
Darth Vader

Darth Vader

In the zone
From wikipedia:
SATA 3 Gbit/s and SATA 6 Gbit/s
SATA 3 Gbit/s and SATA 6 Gbit/s are compatible with each other. Most devices which are only SATA 3 Gbit/s can connect with devices that are SATA 6 Gbit/s, and vice-versa, though obviously SATA 3 Gbit/s devices only connect with SATA 6 Gbit/s devices at the slower 3 Gbit/s speed.
Oh really ? i wasn't aware of it. :D

Bump.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^also only expensive sata III ssd can utilize sata III speeds.for rest of the hdd's even sata II 3gbps is more than enough.

OP
Darth Vader

Darth Vader

In the zone
From wikipedia:

^^also only expensive sata III ssd can utilize sata III speeds.for rest of the hdd's even sata II 3gbps is more than enough.

Dude, i was sarcastic in my previous comment. anyways thank you for the information.

People buy/prefer Mobo with Gigabit Ethernet, 16GB RAM @1600Mhz+ with SB/H67 combo, upgrade to PCI-E 3.0 supported GPU blah blah blah because it's available and has no real performance improvement over the last Gen.

Hence i prefer SATA 6GBPS cable Black color to suit my rig.

Bump guys.

Top Bottom