Broken In
1. Budget?

1.5L - can only extend if there is a huge benefit in doing so

2. Display type and size?

55-60 inch full HD TV with excellent viewing angles

3. Primary use of Tv/monitor?

Movies, TV shows and console gaming

4. Ports Required?

USB (one that can play .mp4 would be great if such a thing exists), 3+ HDMI minimum

5. Preferred choice of brand?

If I own playstation, does owning a Sony TV have a lot of advantages? If not, any brand with good quality and excellent service.

6. Any TV/monitor in consideration?

No

7. Any other info that you want to share.

Is there any good reason currently to go 4k/ultra hd and pay a higher price? There's very little content and the TV will be replaced in 3-4 years.

OP
I

Innara

Broken In
I'll probably be buying soon. It is right now available on Snapdeal for 1.46L which seems to be cheaper than the physical store price (they're giving smart watch 'free' but hiking up the price :rolleyes:). So what I wanna know is is it safe to buy from snapdeal cos I've been hearing that companies are not providing warranty for electronics bought on their site. How true is this?

amjath

Human Spambot
I'll probably be buying soon. It is right now available on Snapdeal for 1.46L which seems to be cheaper than the physical store price (they're giving smart watch 'free' but hiking up the price :rolleyes:). So what I wanna know is is it safe to buy from snapdeal cos I've been hearing that companies are not providing warranty for electronics bought on their site. How true is this?
Avoid snap deal for such a high price product, even though snapdeal is good for some users. Visit multiple offline showroom for best price play some gamble with the price from each store.

Sony giving Smart watches for free on almost everything so you calculate the price :D

Minion

Conversation Architect
No,Get it locally.Ask them you don't need smart watch and bargain.1.5L is huge sum so don't take any risk.

amjath

Human Spambot
^ right, but some don't discount the price if you don't want a freebie. BTW yes he is a super premium customer :D so he can bargain much

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Get a Epson ( EHTW 8200/6200) or Panasonic ( PT AE 7000) full HD 3D projector. Life will be different trust me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom