Need to buy MFD(InkJet Printer, Scanner) in low Budget?

Hello,

to all of you.

I need to buy MFD, inkjet printer as well as scanner for home use, actually my usage is very much less, that's why I don't want to spend much money on this, my budget is quite low just under Rs.3500 +-500, so please advice I want some good brand with some good quality prints that costs less even after refilling or buying the cartridge.Hope to see reply soon.
Thank You.
Regards,

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

Samarth 619

Modrator @ Xbhp Biking
See, let me be honest. Rs. 4000 is a very low budget for a new Inkjet MFD, that also has cheap inks.

I STRONGLY SUGGEST that you increase your budget and get ink tank printers only... even if you use less. That's because the low-budget cartridge-based printers dry up within 3-5 months even if you don't print much at all... They claim about 200-400 prints, but give about half of the claimed amount. And they're costly as hell too.
I was fed up with my Epson ME550, that I sold it off. (maybe the model number is wrong, I forgot)

Right now, I suggest you purchase Canon G2002 from Flipkart, for Rs. 7999, its a limited offer so do it now. That will give you cheap prints, almost 8 paise/ page, and you will also get big sized ink bottles with it.... So, you get 18,000 or so prints in this purchase.
An amazing deal.
You can use it to print color photographs upto size A4... :)

Canon Ink Tank G2002 Multi-function Printer - Canon : Flipkart.com

If you still want something within 4000 or so, then try getting a 2nd hand Epson L-series printer which has ink tanks... Try on Olx/ Quickr. You may also go for modified Canon MP287's which have been modified with ink tanks...

Or if you want new only, then try those HP ink-advantage printers.. I have not checked but maybe they are more economical in this range....

Again,I suggest G2002 while the offer exists.

Top Bottom