Need to buy a point and shoot camera within 15k and at most 18k. can anbody pioneers here guide me?

shashank.javalagi

Right off the assembly line
Am thinking of buying point and shoot camera within 15k.. which one is the "Value for Money"...Am thinking of Panasonic DMC-TZ25 or 30...Any other cameras would anybody recomend me.. any other brand also you can recomend...latest models with good review are welcomem

gizmo96

Broken In
Re: Need to buy a point and shoot camera within 15k and at most 18k. can anbody pioneers here guide

Am thinking of buying point and shoot camera within 15k.. which one is the "Value for Money"...Am thinking of Panasonic DMC-TZ25 or 30...Any other cameras would anybody recomend me.. any other brand also you can recomend...latest models with good review are welcomem

Go with the Sony DSC-HX20V.It's priced at Rs.18,000 at Flipkart but you might it cheaper at a local store.And Regarding its reviews,thephotographyblog rated it as a 5 out of 5 camera :)

quagmire

Allllright !
Re: Need to buy a point and shoot camera within 15k and at most 18k. can anbody pioneers here guide

Wrong place OP - Cameras and camcorders

Answer these first : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cameras-camcorders/167265-questionnaire-buying-digital-camera.html

AcceleratorX

Youngling

Try the FujiFilm FinePix EXR series, or the Sony DSC-WX series in your price range. They're the best P&S cameras I've used; and you can click some really good pics with the Fujis that one wouldn't think was possible from a point and shoot. I've had a few pics with Bokeh coming out of the Fujis, people would ask me which DSLR I shot it from :D

ayush_chh

Ambassador of Buzz

Read this month's Digit. Review on Budget Point and shoot Cams (<15K) :) exactly the thing you want.

apart from that i would like to suggest Nikon Coolpix L820 Advanced Point and shoot. One of my friend has bought it recently and i have used it as well. I find it excellent.

PS: i am no Pioneer in photography/Cameras :p

OP
S

shashank.javalagi

Right off the assembly line

Read this month's Digit. Review on Budget Point and shoot Cams (<15K) :) exactly the thing you want.

apart from that i would like to suggest Nikon Coolpix L820 Advanced Point and shoot. One of my friend has bought it recently and i have used it as well. I find it excellent.

PS: i am no Pioneer in photography/Cameras :p

Thanx ayush....I saw Nikon Coolpix L820 here in a local dealer...its really gud...but wifi n GPS options r not there in it.....apart from that its really gud...n budget cam :wink:

Top Bottom