Need suggestions to buy a laptop

Dipjyoti

Right off the assembly line
I want to buy a new laptop. I have searched through different threads based on my requirement. But I couldn't find the best answer. If there is ant thread that can help me please point me to that. I am giving my answers to the questionnaire bellow.

1) What is your budget? (INR)
Ans:- 35k-45k. Budget is fixed and not expandable.

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
Ans:- Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen. Weight doesn't matter.

3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
Ans:- I don't have any grudge against any brand. But I don't prefer Samsung, HCL, MSI.

4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Ans:- I am going to use the laptop to view movies in 720p/1080p. I regularly play DOTA in Garena/RGC (Game sessions may last 5-6 hours.)
I play DOTA in 800x600 resolution and in 32 bit. I am NOT going to play any high graphics games like Crysis or Alan Awake. But I want my new laptop to run DOTA at excellent fps. My new laptop should run the android emulator smoothly.

5) What screen resolution(s) & type(glossy/matte) would you prefer?
Ans:- Doesn't matter.

6) Anything else you would like to say? (eg: local purchase, ASS,matte/glossy finish)
Ans:- The most important thing is that I want my laptop to run as cool as possible. I am going to use the laptop with a logitech cooling pad. So little heating it can manage. But not much. I have a 6yr old Compaq Presario C700. I faced a lot overheat issues with that. Sometimes I had to sit with ice and water to reduce the heat. I don't want that for my new laptop.

Please help me buy a new laptop which suits my needs. While mentioning any model please mention why are you mentioning that. Thank you.

Top Bottom