Need suggestions for a budget gaming PC under 35k exclusively for playing FIFA games

debis

Broken In
Hi. I need help regarding a budget gaming PC build exclusively for playing FIFA games for a colleague. He's a football aficionado and FIFA is the only game that he's ever gonna play. So he has asked me for a future-proof PC configuration which should be able to handle at least the next 3 FIFA games at max@1080p. I know it's difficult to predict the future but football games aren't known for being very demanding, are they? Anyway, here it goes:

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Playing games like FIFA 18, 19 and so on.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 30-35k. Can stretch to max 40k if it's really worth it.

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No.

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 10.

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 1 TB.

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: Yes, 1080p monitor. Size should be b/w 21-24 inches.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: None.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: By early next month.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: No, he hasn't. So he'll either get it done by an assembler or by me.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: In a small town in West Bengal (Cooch Behar, to be specific). So we'll either be buying from online or from Siliguri or maybe from Kolkata, if possible.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: If possible, please suggest both intel and AMD configurations.

Last edited:

Minion

Conversation Architect
AMD APU Ryzen 3 2200G Desktop Processor-7,800
MSI B350M PRO-VD PLUS-5,800

CORSAIR 8GB DDR4 CMK8GX4M1D3000C16-7,000
WESTERN DIGITAL DESKTOP HARD DRIVE 1TB BLUE (WD10EZEX)-2,800
CORSAIR MODULAR CX430M ATX BRONZE PSU CP-9020058-UK-3,500
Cooler Master MASTERBOX LITE 5-3,600
LG 22MP68VQ-9,500

This system is not future proof in any way if he wants a future proofing system he have to spend more
but this system can play fifa 18 around 30fps on high settings

Last edited:

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Is he going to play multiplayer? Getting a console might be a better option if it's just FIFA. But a subscription is required to play MP. The advantage of PC comes when you are playing a lot of games or MP.

OP
debis

debis

Broken In
AMD APU Ryzen 3 2200G Desktop Processor-7,800
MSI B350M PRO-VD PLUS-5,800

CORSAIR 8GB DDR4 CMK8GX4M1D3000C16-7,000
WESTERN DIGITAL DESKTOP HARD DRIVE 1TB BLUE (WD10EZEX)-2,800
CORSAIR MODULAR CX430M ATX BRONZE PSU CP-9020058-UK-3,500
Cooler Master MASTERBOX LITE 5-3,600
LG 22MP68VQ-9,500

This system is not future proof in any way if he wants a future proofing system he have to spend more
but this system can play fifa 18 around 30fps on high settings

Thanks. However, the mobo you mentioned is not available on mdcomputers. Are there any alternatives in case I can't find it locally also? And is it possible to cut down on the cabinet and the monitor a little w/o sacrificing too much performance because he'd like to keep it well below 40k. Also, in the video you posted the game is running at ~80 FPS, so now I'm confused.

OP
debis

debis

Broken In
Is he going to play multiplayer? Getting a console might be a better option if it's just FIFA. But a subscription is required to play MP. The advantage of PC comes when you are playing a lot of games or MP.
No, only local multiplayer with friends. And he needs the new PC for everyday work also as a replacement for his decade old core 2 quad with 2gb ram. I just thought it isn't worth mentioning. So console is not an option.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Thanks. However, the mobo you mentioned is not available on mdcomputers. Are there any alternatives in case I can't find it locally also? And is it possible to cut down on the cabinet and the monitor a little w/o sacrificing too much performance because he'd like to keep it well below 40k. Also, in the video you posted the game is running at ~80 FPS, so now I'm confused.
look for this mobo
Gigabyte GA-AB350M-D3H-6,200
cutting down on monitor is not possible for 1080p monitors

Honestly getting system with monitor for 45k is challenge this is best what I think of

OP
debis

debis

Broken In
look for this mobo
Gigabyte GA-AB350M-D3H-6,200
cutting down on monitor is not possible for 1080p monitors

Honestly getting system with monitor for 45k is challenge this is best what I think of
That one isn't available either, but I'll check locally. I wanted to ask though, what if I go for a a320 mobo and a cheaper cabinet like the Corsair 100r instead? Will I be sacrificing too much performance?

Minion

Conversation Architect
That one isn't available either, but I'll check locally. I wanted to ask though, what if I go for a a320 mobo and a cheaper cabinet like the Corsair 100r instead? Will I be sacrificing too much performance?
ok if you are interested in A320 then get this
ASUS PRIME A320M-K Motherboard (Amd Socket AM4/Ryzen Series CPU/Max 32GB DDR4-3200MHz Memory)
Get whatever cabinet you like

Last edited:
Top Bottom