Need suggestions for 43" 4k UHD Smart TV at ~₹30k

OP
TigerKing

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
So after using for months. Without any WiFi, Bluetooth etc issues, even great HDR10+ compatibility using in built video player.
After TV arrival there was no problem. Only Dark spots on all four corners visible only when white background and 100% backlight. Which I came to know that in night after 2 months, when amazon return period already over and TV replacement within warranty by Hisense (1 month policy). Not that visible normally. After google search, i decided to drop idea to complaint about same dark spots. As per google search it's normal and happens due to improper alignments arrangements of LEDs or dust or dirt behind display while installing display in tv.

Now I have faced a new kind of problem.
A single Horizontal Line on TV. Check Images below.

I did factory reset that's why nothing is there, solution told by technician.
I also google searched the issue. It looks like supply issue to TV Screen.
TV Screen replacement within warranty will be carry out when TV Part will be available, estimated date for part availability after 1-2 weeks and scheduled replacement Next Day after part arrival.

So waiting for the TV part "Display". Also mailed complaint to emails below.
*www.hisense-india.com/contact-us

For Complaints​

Escalation levelMethodToll Free Number
Level 1Call18002661969
Level 2E-mailindia.service@hisense.com
Level 3E-mailin.servicehead@hisense.com

Don't know how much longer I have to wait considering Tier 1 City location.

I will comment on their service later.

Untitled.jpg

vlcsnap-2023-06-30-12h12m53s942.png

vlcsnap-2023-06-30-12h13m42s542.png

vlcsnap-2023-06-30-12h14m38s113.png
vlcsnap-2023-06-30-12h14m19s151.png

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
There are many reasons for horizontal line.
  • Quality of the Component
  • Lifespan
  • External environment impact (Shock, Handling etc.)

OP
TigerKing

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Panel component fault, how was the packaging of the TV when it was delivered.
perfect. Amazon delivered. That guy waited for me for 15 min. Then he said don't open box, warranty will be void.
And left after drinking water.........
After that we used tv as basic tv, then after 1-2 days, after understanding Google tv, setting-resetting accounts, I finally setup Google TV with new account.
Then while casting Youtube from mobile, screen went white with YouTube logo, then I find out about Dark Spots on all four corners. but at that time nothing was that serious and it was not visible normally at 0% backlight which I usually use for TV, and change this to 10% at afternoon.
Standard QC issue. I hope then TV will be with you & they will repair it at your home when they get the part.
Standard QC?
Yes. TV was with me and TV got replaced within warranty.
There are many reasons for horizontal line.
  • Quality of the Component
  • Lifespan
  • External environment impact (Shock, Handling etc.)
Quality of component and lifespan may be.
shock, handling - i don't know, not from my side

So, at 11 am today, I received a call from the third-party service center.
informed me that your 43" TV panel had arrived from Chennai and asked whether I should schedule a technician for the afternoon.
I affirmed.
They confirmed the horizontal line on the old TV before opening the new TV box and installing it. Poor TV handling.
Are you replacing the panel, I questioned them? They said that removing the panel is difficult and needed specialized equipment and skilled labor, neither of which could be provided at your location.
Thus, TV was replaced.
They connected the old TV to power socket after I told them I needed to perform a factory reset, and I did so.
I asked them what to do if anything similar happened again, and they said that as long as it is still covered by the warranty (i.e., 3 years), there is no time limit on how many times it will be replaced.
When questioned what created the horizontal line, he responded that the TV panel was defective or of low quality.
Right now, Google TV is being set up. It seems to be newer, updated software. As "Screen Mirror," a system application, has a new icon. On my old TV, I don't recall the Android Security Patch, but on my new TV, it says July 5 2022 in the about page.
However, compared to the previous TV, there are still some dark patches on the corners, though they are not that noticeable even at 100% Backlight. Also at 100% backlight, the screen appears brighter on the right and left sides.

Service is good, after email complaint.
While installing the TV, those 2 technicians handled it carelessly; I will complain about this tomorrow. I will also mention about this dark spot and brighter on side issue.
Now everything is fine. Let's see what happens in 2 years.

Last edited:
Top Bottom