Need Suggestion regarding laptop skins

jitin arora

Right off the assembly line
Hello Friends ,

Recently , i purchase new "Apple Macbook Air" laptop. I am looking for skins for my laptop.

Please suggest me from where i get this. ?

Amit Srivastava

Right off the assembly line
Hi All

I have used Laptops skins from Skins4stuff - Skins for Mobiles, Laptops and all Accessories, Wall Art, Commercial Applications and found it quite nice. Their skins are of high quality and they use Premium 3M vinyl for their products which do not leave any residue even after long time. They also do a lamination on their skins which keeps it shining and like new. Moreover, the device looks more clean when the skin is removed from it.

I have replaced two skins on my Laptops and decided to keep it always, as it protects my Laptops/Mobiles from scratches and gives it a unique look. I have also bought 5 more spare skins for different occasions like for my b'day, for christmas, for summers, for exams, and one to gift to my friend...

You can put your customize image and order at Skins4stuff - Skins for Mobiles, Laptops and all Accessories, Wall Art, Commercial Applications, their customization process is very simple, they also have predesigned skins which can be ordered quickly. The product reaches within 1-2 days time.

Top Bottom