Need recommendations for first MMO game

Chetan1991

Youngling
Just what the title says, I need recommendations for my first MMO game. Rewatched Log Horizon today and I made me want to try out a fantasy MMO. Something with strategy.

Since it will be my first time, I don't want to spend any money on it right now, so please recommend both free and paid MMOs. I right now have a 1mbps BSNL connection and speedtest.net says the ping time is 200 - 300ms.

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Just what the title says, I need recommendations for my first MMO game. Rewatched Log Horizon today and I made me want to try out a fantasy MMO.

Since it will be my first time, I don't want to spend any money on it right now, so please recommend both free and paid MMOs. I right now have a 1mbps BSNL connection and speedtest.net says the ping time is 214ms.

Dota 2, warframe, LoL, skyrim

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Just what the title says, I need recommendations for my first MMO game. Rewatched Log Horizon today and I made me want to try out a fantasy MMO. Something with strategy.

I also started MMO after watching SAO and Log horizon . Try Guild Wars 2 , very active MMO which give similar feels like SAO/LH . Best Part is the clearing the Dungeon with Guild Members .

- - - Updated - - -

Can I play Skyrim online even with ping going as high as 300ms, and with *cough cough* "all" versions?

Skyrim is not MMO , its a single player RPG games .

Top Bottom