Need pc for ai n editing stuffs

funskar

Padawan
Hello Everyone,

One of my friend need a pc for his AI and video visual editings stuffs n all.
Only intel
Questions:

What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:
I will be using this PC for editing , AI etc.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:
My budget for this PC (CPU Specifically) is around 2 lakhs (INR). I can push up to 2.5

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:
YES.

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:
Windows 10 all the way.

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:
1TB NORMAL SSD IWTH 256GB M2 SSD FOR OS.

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of the monitor you have.
Ans:
The monitor is excluded from this budget.WILL NEED 32INCH FULL HD/4K ONE

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:
I currently do not have any existing pc parts. I will be building this PC from the ground up.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:
Soon.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:
yes.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:
All parts will be purchased from delhi np.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: 16gbx2 STICK OF HIGHER FREQUENCY , FULL TOWER CABINET ,CUSTOM PROCCY & GPU COOLER TOO.

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ryzen 3xxx series processors are launching on 15th July so wait for that.

Also NP is no more a good place for buying all pc parts nowadays.Check primeabgb(& its ssd selling site onlyssd.com),mdcomputers,vedantcomputers,theitdepot before finalizing purchase from NP for any part.

OP
funskar

funskar

Padawan
Ryzen 3xxx series processors are launching on 15th July so wait for that.

Also NP is no more a good place for buying all pc parts nowadays.Check primeabgb(& its ssd selling site onlyssd.com),mdcomputers,vedantcomputers,theitdepot before finalizing purchase from NP for any part.
Bro the guy needs only intel rig even i told him to wait n get ryzen but he is intel fanboi

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
hmm .. he can't .. today also got msg from him pls finalise the config for me with 9900k n z390 mobo
Newer Ryzen 5/7 CPUs match or even outperform 9900k in some cases (as per "leaked" benchmarks). Unless he uses quicksync supported applications, there is no point in going with Intel for now.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Wait for nvidia SUPERS like RTX 2060 8GB with 256 bit bus and Ryzen 3000 Series Processors.
Intel is still on 10nm while AMD is on 7nm.
Ryzen 3600X leaked benchmarks prove its on par with Intel 9900K (14nm) while the former is quarter the price of the later is.
So wait.
nvidia SUPERS will be released on July 2nd and Ryzen 3000 on July 7th.
They both might become available by August or even before.

OP
funskar

funskar

Padawan
man i m telling u guys he only wants 9900k n intel.. he will not go for amd anyday.. please rcmmnd rig otherwise i have to finalise it myself.. digit seems to be of no help now

nac

Aspiring Novelist
^ Just that they're emphasizing and making sure he makes an informed decision.

This may help you finalize the rig yourself How to build the perfect Deep Learning Computer and save thousands of dollars

kaz

right here
man i m telling u guys he only wants 9900k n intel.. he will not go for amd anyday.. please rcmmnd rig otherwise i have to finalise it myself.. digit seems to be of no help now

i9-9900k - 40k
MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON AC - 20k
ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER AMP Extreme - 46k
Cooler Master MASTERCASE H500P Mesh - 12k
COOLER MASTER MASTERLIQUID ML240R RGB All In One 240mm Cpu Liquid Cooler - 9k
G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB (8GBx4) DDR4 3200MHz - 18k
SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS 250GB M.2 NVME - 7k
Samsung 860 EVO1TB 2.5-inch Internal SATA III SSD - 15k
Thermaltake TOUGHPOWER GRAND RGB 750W Gold PSU - 10k
APC 1.5KVA 230V Back-UPS (BR1500G-IN) - 14.5k
LG 32UD59 32-Inch 4K-UHD - 44k
Total = ~235k

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
i9 9900k
*www.primeabgb.com/online-price-rev...-aorus-master-intel-z390-chipset-motherboard/ OR Buy Online ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO Intel Z390 Gaming Motherboard - in India
*www.primeabgb.com/online-price-reviews-india/noctua-sandwich-nh-d14-120mm-140mm-sso-cpu-cooler/ since better model D15 is currently out of stock else that one should be default choice for anyone getting i9 9900k eyes closed whether overclocking or not.
ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER AMP Extreme or similar model from asus(aka must have more than one fan)
*www.onlyssd.com/product/adata-xpg-512gb-sx8200-pro-pcie-gen3x4-m-2-2280-ssd-asx8200pnp-512gt-c/ + *www.onlyssd.com/product/crucial-mx500-2-5-inch-1tb-sata-iii-3d-nand-ssd-ct1000mx500ssd1/
Buy Online G.SKILL Trident Z Series 16GB (1x16GB) 3000 MHz DDR4 Memory F4-3000C16S-16GTZR - in India
Buy Online Corsair RM1000x 1000W Fully Modular Power Supply CP-9020094-UK - in India OR Buy Online Corsair TX-M Series TX850M 850 Watt 80 Plus Gold Power Supply CP-9020130-NA - in India
Buy Online COOLER MASTER MASTERBOX MB511 RGB (ATX) Mid Tower Cabinet MCB-B511D-KGNN-RGB - in India

Use Delhi NP only as last resort as price/availability is an issue nowadays.At least check primebgb(& its ssd selling site onlyssd),mdcomputers,vedantcomputers,theitdepot(free shipping to delhi pincodes) before finalizing purchases from NP.

You know, people here try to give the best suggestion for your money. As said earlier, if Ryzen ends up outperforming Intel at lower price, Intel will cut their prices soon as well. So better to wait a bit. Don't go on insulting people/forum who are giving you suggestions for free (most of us aren't digit employees here).

The rig by kaz seems good enough for you if you want something ASAP & don't care about the potential 10k+ saving which might be possible (CPU & GPU price drops, upcoming GPUs liek Nvidia Super).

OP
funskar

funskar

Padawan
You know, people here try to give the best suggestion for your money. As said earlier, if Ryzen ends up outperforming Intel at lower price, Intel will cut their prices soon as well. So better to wait a bit. Don't go on insulting people/forum who are giving you suggestions for free (most of us aren't digit employees here).

The rig by kaz seems good enough for you if you want something ASAP & don't care about the potential 10k+ saving which might be possible (CPU & GPU price drops, upcoming GPUs liek Nvidia Super).
i m not insulting anyone .. the guy is intel fanboi .. and he needs the recommendation first later i can tell him to wait till july end as the parts will get a price cuts

Top Bottom