Need PC Configuration under 75k

rajkiran

Broken In
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:
Programming like Java, Gaming (Cities Skylines, Assassin Creed, Destiny, Farcry 4 and 5, Sniper Elite 4 and many more ) and some video editing to upload my youtube videos (using sony vegas pro).

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 75K and can extend another 15k if needed.

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 10

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 2TB + SSD

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: Yes, need a new monitor. How about a curved one?

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: I need everything new. I lost my old desktop 2 years ago and had nothing left since then.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: in another 1 month

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Did it in the past but will take someone's help to make sure I do not mess anything

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Online + Local whatever is cheaper.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: Out of touch with latest tech for a while and you can treat me as a novice. I am not sure whether to go for Intel or AMD. old habit of trusting Intel and scare of AMD i suppose. please suggest which is better in terms of performance and value for money.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
AMD is launching their 3rd gen Ryzen processors in July & rumors suggest that they are faster than current Intel processors so if you can wait for 1-2 months then it is better.

P.S. Current AMD ryzen processors have already established their supremacy over Intel processors as a VFM choice,currently intel processors are only recommended for serious gamers & those using software that specifically benefit from using intel processors.

OP
R

rajkiran

Broken In
AMD is launching their 3rd gen Ryzen processors in July & rumors suggest that they are faster than current Intel processors so if you can wait for 1-2 months then it is better.

P.S. Current AMD ryzen processors have already established their supremacy over Intel processors as a VFM choice,currently intel processors are only recommended for serious gamers & those using software that specifically benefit from using intel processors.

Sure I can wait. And its seems logical to get AMD instead of Intel in my case. Thanks

OP
R

rajkiran

Broken In
Hello Everyone,

I have browsed and prepared a configuration, need some suggestion on this if this is a good one for my budget.

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 YD1700BBAEBOX 3.7GHz
Mother Board: MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz 16GB(8GBx2)
Hard Disk: Seagate 2TB (Any Suggestion)
Cabinet: Antec P8 ATX Cabinet
Graphic Card: ZOTAC GAMING GEFORCE RTX 2060 TWIN FAN 6GB GDDR6 GRAPHIC CARD ZT-T20600F-10M
Power Supply: Antec Earthwatts Gold Pro 550w
UPS: APC 1.1 KVA
KeyBoard & Mouse: Recommend a good one for gaming.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^Buying 1st generation Ryzen processor now is not recommended.Ryzen 3xxx series is launching on 7th July.

Antec P8 cabinet may look good but will have poor thermals because of closed glass design,get coolermaster MB511 with front mesh panel which will have better thermal performance.

Buy Antec Earthwatts gold pro 650W psu from mdcomputers & before ordering make sure to confirm presence of 7 years warranty logo(not sticker) on psu box from mdcomputers over email.

Nvidia just launched SUPER series of their graphics card:
GPU NEWS Channel

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Wait for Ryzen 3000 series whih is going to be released on July,7th,2019, I mostly thinking about 3600X which is equivalent to 9900k in benchmarks and costs quarter that price.
nvidia SUPERS have been released on July,2nd already.
Check them in online stores once.
I think RTX 2060 SUPER 8GB 256bit bus is more than enough and Zotac RTX 2060 SUPER Mini is coming for around 35k which is what the normal RTX 2060 6GB used to come.

OP
R

rajkiran

Broken In
So I have checked the latest 3rd gen ryzen prices and below is my config: please help suggest changes. The cost for the below config is coming to 1lac and still monitor and speakers are missing from the list. the prices are taken from mdcomputers.

Processor: Amd Ryzen 5 3600X
Mother Board: Msi B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC (Wi-Fi)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz 16GB(8GBx2)
Storage: Adata XPG SX8200 Pro 256GB M.2 + Western Digital 2TB Blue
Cabinet: Cooler Master Masterbox MB511 Red Trim
Graphic Card: GEFORCE RTX 2060 SUPER (Suggest Brand)
Power Supply: Antec EARTHWATTS GOLD PRO 650W
UPS: APC 1.1KVA 230V BACK-UPS (BX1100C-IN)
KeyBoard & Mouse: Cooler Master Devastator III Combo

Suggest a monitor and decent speakers.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
For mobo,go with X570(primeabgb gigabyte X570 gaming X mobo launching on 20July for 15k) as current B450/X470 are having issues with their bios updates for Ryzen 3xxx processors. For graphics card go with zotac(2+extra 3 years warranty on registering product online on zotac India site within 28 days of purchase--must save the confirmation email proof for any future rma) or asus.

Top Bottom