Need PC Case and PSU Without RGB With Silent Proof

shreeux

Movie Buff
Plan to add one by one, First start with PC Case and PSU. Still not decided CPU and Mother board.

Without RGB. Need Silent Proof.
Budget 15K up

PC Case : Must be Future Proof for later will add Third party Air Cooler or Water Cooler. No RGB. Also Silent Proof .

PSU: In my mind thinking of 750 or 850W. Depending upon warranty period price was varied. Which one is good option 5,7 or 10 years warranty period?

@Minion
@whitestar_999
@billubakra
@bssunilreddy
@chimera201

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
I would go for the Corsair one if I had the budget. But do you think that the "sound" will be too much while you are gaming or watching a movie?

No issues while gaming or watching movies.
May be sometimes will irritating while browsing or working. Within Budget ok for me.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
"Silent" will depend on case fans,processor/cpu fan & graphics card fan. It also depends on what your consider as silent. Check this thread:
Case fans - suggestions needed

Ok, Checked with few noise dampening Cases in Corsair and Cooler Master most of them not available in Indian online sites (MD,Primeagbg,Vedanta) some of them above 9k only.

So back to simple normal case without RGB.
Suggestions welcome below 3 to 4K PC cases.

dexterz

Journeyman
have you looked at deepcool tessaract? i use this and it gets the job done. no bling simple ventilated case for Rs.3500. It can house my Thermalright Ultra120 Extreme air cooler which is about 161~163mm tall IIRC. Deepcool TESSERACT BF Mid Tower Computer Case (Black)

Future proof and silent proof is all relative terms. I thought the same when I bought my Cm690 cabinet and never got to make the most of it because we rarely need it unless we go full overclocking with water cooling. High ambient temps make OCing a costly affair. With summer just around the corner you're better off running your AC than stuffing your case full of Fans. Chennai romba soodu
As for the noise, are you planning to run Scythe or Delta Fans in your pc? I remember they have high CFM fans which could be noisy but the other sub 100CFM fans aren't that noisy IMHO.

As for PSU, a good one with 7 or 10year warranty. I got my HX650 replaced with an RM750 during the 7th yr of warranty ;)

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
have you looked at deepcool tessaract? i use this and it gets the job done. no bling simple ventilated case for Rs.3500. It can house my Thermalright Ultra120 Extreme air cooler which is about 161~163mm tall IIRC. Deepcool TESSERACT BF Mid Tower Computer Case (Black)

Future proof and silent proof is all relative terms. I thought the same when I bought my Cm690 cabinet and never got to make the most of it because we rarely need it unless we go full overclocking with water cooling. High ambient temps make OCing a costly affair. With summer just around the corner you're better off running your AC than stuffing your case full of Fans. Chennai romba soodu
As for the noise, are you planning to run Scythe or Delta Fans in your pc? I remember they have high CFM fans which could be noisy but the other sub 100CFM fans aren't that noisy IMHO.

As for PSU, a good one with 7 or 10year warranty. I got my HX650 replaced with an RM750 during the 7th yr of warranty ;)

Nope, first time heard this name.
Thanks for details suggestions.

As for PSU looking for Corsair only, everyone suggest same.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
In PSU
Corsair RM750x -10K
Corsair RM850x - 8850
Corsair RM1000x - 9.8K

Why lower Watts higher?
Instead of 750w, 850w cheaper.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
In PSU
Corsair RM750x -10K
Corsair RM850x - 8850
Corsair RM1000x - 9.8K

Why lower Watts higher?
Instead of 750w, 850w cheaper.
May be old stock clearance or some price variation between old & new stock(as all of them are imported). Just note that buying a 1000W psu simply because you can at this price is not a reason to really buy it.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Buy Online | Corsair Carbide Series 100R Mid-Tower Case CC-9011075-WW | Price in India

How is this any suggestions.

Top Bottom