Need Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

anaklusmos

Youngling
Hi,
For a long time now I am planning to buy a mechanical keyboard. My friend bought the TVS keyboard for 2k and is pretty happy with it, but I wanted something with a backlight, and preferably something flashier. I am an avid gamer, playing DOTA 2 and WoW on a daily basis so any extra keys like macro buttons are appreciated. Multimedia buttons, even if integrated with the Fn keys are welcome.
My budget is 5k, which is very low I know. But I am willing to got till 9k for a ( REALLY ) good keyboard.
Till now I had in my mind set on the TT ESports Poseidon keyboard, but it is nowhere to be found in India.

PS: After much research totally confused between Corsair K70, Razer Blackwidow, Cooler Master Ultimate and the likes

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

I ordered a complete set of Corsair Vengeance (Mech.Kybrd+Mouse+Mouse Mat, look at my Siggy too..lol) from a friend travelling back to India from the U.S.

The keyboard has MX RED Switches, Has a really good tactical feedback (I guess it is an individual preference) but still, the MX RED has enough feedback as necessary.

It has 3 Levels of LED "red" Lighting (I had a preference for 'blue', but didn't get it) as we as custom key Lighting option available.

I play in a dark room, so these have great visibility without causing a strain or distraction while gaming as the LED Lights emit 'sideways from the keys'.

The entire Keyboard assembly is a real sturdy one with dual braided USB Cables on an all 'brushed [black] aluminum keyboard frame"

Go for the K70 and you will not regret it one bit.

Cheers n e-peace...

OP
A

anaklusmos

Youngling
The only thing i'm shying away from regarding the K70 is the weight and the sharp aluminium edges. Also that there are no Brown switches available. Was leaning towards CoolerMaster QuickFire Ultimate Brown Switches from India's First IT Online Shopping Store .
Also the CoolerMaster Rapid-i is available on Flipkart right now, which looks pretty cool, and also portable.

- - - Updated - - -

Having used the blue switches for some time, I'm feeling that brown will let me both play at home and use the same KB at office for work, without getting disapproving looks from my neighbors :p

Top Bottom