Need help to install app on iPhone

jatt

In the zone
Hi friends I'm trying to install some applications from my computer to iPhone 5s.

For this I m using itools software but its not working correctly.

When I try to install any third party application with this it's giving a message verification error.How can I solve this problem please elaborate.thanks

ritvij

rated R
Hi friends I'm trying to install some applications from my computer to iPhone 5s.

For this I m using itools software but its not working correctly.

When I try to install any third party application with this it's giving a message verification error.How can I solve this problem please elaborate.thanks

can you please tell us from where you got the third party app? If its a paid one and you downloaded it off the internet, it can't be installed.

promo87

Broken In
You can't install third party application over to iPhone until or unless you have jailbroken your device. So, my suggestion is there isn't any app that could help you out with it, so try software out which could do for you is just wastage of resources, I would say better to get that application from iTunes or what are left with is jailbroken your device.

OP
jatt

jatt

In the zone
Thanks for your reply but is there any drawback to jailbreak a device and what about warranty etc.Thanks

ritvij

rated R
Thanks for your reply but is there any drawback to jailbreak a device and what about warranty etc.Thanks

The warranty becomes void after a jailbreak but that is nothing that a simple restore won't fix without any traces.

Top Bottom