Need Help to decide which AC to Buy..

satyanarayansahuu

Right off the assembly line
Hello Friends,
I want to Purchase a Good AC for my room which is 12*18 feet. Well, I have visited several Showroms, they all have different stories which made me Extremely Confused. Some said LG is best, some told go for Voltas and One told me you should either go for Daikin Or O-General, he also told me that DAIKIN is No.1 Brand in the world followed by O-General..

Our Local Showroom Sales Guy is forcing to go for LG !!!
He says LG has no Complain and if any, they are having very good after sales service.. He also argued that Why un-necessarily spend around 8-10k extra Just for a Brand Name, when the quality of both Daikin and LG are Same !!
He also said that, Daikin costs more only for the Excise duty as it is imported.. Is this True ?
Some says that, Godrej is also having good Compressor(same that is present in the Hitachi).

Please tell me the Reliability of the machine(Daikin/LG), which will it live upto mark... I mean "Install it and Forget It"...
Which will be better...
And what about Hitachi..

I am totally confused which AC to go for ..

Well, about the Tonnage, many told that 2Ton will be better for You, but the person who told me to buy Daikin or O-General, he advice me to go for 1.5Ton.
I have also gone through many reviews, they are telling that 1.5Ton will be better.

Anyways, I want a good Description from You guys, about the ACs to Purchase. Which Brand should I go For... Well, Hitachi is not giving proper Service, so almost all adviced me not to go for Hitachi...

Now Please advice me with detailed description about the AC to purchase. My requirements are as follows:

1) Room Size : 12*18.

2) The AC will be ON during Night Period and on Weekends(sature/sun day), So I think I should not go for 5* rather 3* is good for me.

3) I need a Robust AC that will run for years without any Problem.

4) Which Brand should I go for is it Daikin or O-General or Carrier or LG or Voltas or any others. Is Daikin World No.1 ?

5) The AC should work efficiently even @ 48-50 degree Temperature. Many says Voltas/Lg Acs will stop working at high temperature..

6) Please provide a detailed information, so that all my Confusion will re resolved..

7) Please provide me some Model names which will be better for me..

Hope You will help me soon
Thanks

tkin

Back to school!!
I use Voltas myself, 8 yrs running, never needed any maintenance, except quarterly cleaning only, never needed gas refill either, my friend was using a LG split AC and his needed gas refill after 2 yrs only, these are the only 2 ac's I am acquainted with.

1.5 ton is good enough for you if you have rooms overhead, if there is no room above yours and sunlight falls on your roof get 2 ton.

OP
S

satyanarayansahuu

Right off the assembly line
I use Voltas myself, 8 yrs running, never needed any maintenance, except quarterly cleaning only, never needed gas refill either, my friend was using a LG split AC and his needed gas refill after 2 yrs only, these are the only 2 ac's I am acquainted with.

1.5 ton is good enough for you if you have rooms overhead, if there is no room above yours and sunlight falls on your roof get 2 ton.

Can Anyone Please give a straight Comparison(shootout) between the Acs...

Thanks

tkin

Back to school!!
Well, we don't buy a lot of AC's :lol: so can't provide a faceoff, and usually stuff like AC doesn't get reviewed a lot, but as far as performance goes I'd buy Voltas again.

Top Bottom