NEED HELP TO BUY FITNESS BAND AND SMARTWATCH?

Hello,
to all of you.

Actually I need to buy a Fitness Band for my friend and a Smartwatch, my budget for Fitness Band is Rs.4000 and for Smartwatch is Rs.10000, Kindly Advise some Good Brands, I need as much functionality as I can get in both these, Hope you understand. BTW, till now, I use Honor Band 4 and I am completely satisfied with its functionality. Hope to see reply soon. Thank You.

Regards,

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Hello,
to all of you.

Actually I need to buy a Fitness Band for my friend and a Smartwatch, my budget for Fitness Band is Rs.4000 and for Smartwatch is Rs.10000, Kindly Advise some Good Brands, I need as much functionality as I can get in both these, Hope you understand. BTW, till now, I use Honor Band 4 and I am completely satisfied with its functionality. Hope to see reply soon. Thank You.

Regards,

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK
Hello,
Respected Members,

Please reply.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
For fitness band, IMO nothing beats mi band. You can get mi band 6 for 3499.

I had tried using Fastrack reflex, the flaw in it was the poor connectivity and sync with the app.

I also had yogg x but it lacked a lot of features.

Mi band seems to be perfect cause it also supports custom ui changes later.

For smartwatch at that price, you will not get anything with android wear. If spending 10k, avoid mi watch revolve. Recently Huawei gt was on heavy discount. I am not an expert in smartwatch field so pls wait for other members here.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
Hello,
to all of you.

Regards,

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

What is the purpose of buying both? Mostly all features same...wearing both in same hands?
it would be better to read the post properly before jumping in joy and start mocking failing which accidents may happen

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Hello,

Thank You all the Members who replied on my request, really It feels very nice when you request something and you get that, this is the beauty of this forum. Actually regarding the Fitness Band I have two options one is MI BAND and other one is HONOR BAND 6 actually it looks very nice BTW, How's FIREBOLT SMARTWATCH (Fire-Boltt Talk Bluetooth Calling Smartwatch Price in India - Buy Fire-Boltt Talk Bluetooth Calling Smartwatch online at Flipkart.com instead of these Bands and for the smartwatch(for myself) I can extend mine Budget to Rs.15000, then Can you please suggest something better? Thank You.

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

Top Bottom