Need help on buying HT system 5.1

aneek

Broken In
Hello,
I am willing to buy X83D | LED | 4K Ultra HD | High Dynamic Range (HDR) | Smart TV (Android TV™) for my home living room. I'd mention that the living room is open and the viewing distance will be ~10 feet. Now along with this, I am thinking to buy a 5.1 home theater system for DTH connectivity, laptop connectivity via HDMI (No need for Blu Ray or DVD player).

Browsing through the forum I have found some names like Pioneer, Yamaha or Onkyo. There are other models from Sony (Sony HT-IV300) and one from LG (LG DH6230S) which are less costlier.
I've also seen comments on this forum that models that cost less than 25K for
Pioneer, Yamaha or Onkyo are mostly crap systems.

Being my living as a open type of room, and the budget is strictly less than or equal to 35K, could you please suggest which option I should go with? Will be great if you can specify specific models.

Please note, I stay in Kolkata. So anyone has any information on any showrooms or dealers who can give a demo and also the after sales support for those (
Pioneer, Yamaha or Onkyo), please let me know.

Regards,
Aneek

Minion

Conversation Architect
Hello,
I am willing to buy X83D | LED | 4K Ultra HD | High Dynamic Range (HDR) | Smart TV (Android TV™) for my home living room. I'd mention that the living room is open and the viewing distance will be ~10 feet. Now along with this, I am thinking to buy a 5.1 home theater system for DTH connectivity, laptop connectivity via HDMI (No need for Blu Ray or DVD player).

Browsing through the forum I have found some names like Pioneer, Yamaha or Onkyo. There are other models from Sony (Sony HT-IV300) and one from LG (LG DH6230S) which are less costlier.
I've also seen comments on this forum that models that cost less than 25K for Pioneer, Yamaha or Onkyo are mostly crap systems.

Being my living as a open type of room, and the budget is strictly less than or equal to 35K, could you please suggest which option I should go with? Will be great if you can specify specific models.

Please note, I stay in Kolkata. So anyone has any information on any showrooms or dealers who can give a demo and also the after sales support for those (Pioneer, Yamaha or Onkyo), please let me know.

Regards,
Aneek

Onkyo 3500 Don't buy this online get it locally.

OP
aneek

aneek

Broken In
Thanks @Minion. Is it worth buying ‎YHT-2910 as I have increased by budget to 45K. Also there is a service center in Kolkata for Yamaha.

Regards,
Aneek

Top Bottom