Need help in buying Ram and Cooling Pad for Laptop

silicon_fusion

Journeyman
Hi All,

Currently i am running low in RAM on my Acer 5742g laptop.:cry: I have 2 + 1 GB of RAM.

Kindly suggest me which RAM i should go.
And what is d diff b/w these 2Corsair Vengeance DDR3 4 GB (1 x 4 GB) Laptop RAM (CMSX4GX3M1A1600C9) - Corsair: Flipkart.com

Corsair DDR3 4 GB Laptop RAM (CMSO4GX3M1A1600C11) - Corsair: Flipkart.com

Also please suggest me some good cooling pad like from the manufacture of Coolermaster:razz:

Thanks in Advance

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hi All,

Currently i am running low in RAM on my Acer 5742g laptop.:cry: I have 2 + 1 GB of RAM.

Kindly suggest me which RAM i should go.
And what is d diff b/w these 2Corsair Vengeance DDR3 4 GB (1 x 4 GB) Laptop RAM (CMSX4GX3M1A1600C9) - Corsair: Flipkart.com

Corsair DDR3 4 GB Laptop RAM (CMSO4GX3M1A1600C11) - Corsair: Flipkart.com

Also please suggest me some good cooling pad like from the manufacture of Coolermaster:razz:

Thanks in Advance

The Vengeance one is for Desktops and the below one is for the Laptops. Try running the same speed RAM otherwise you will miss out on Dual Channel Mode while running 2or4 RAMS of same speed.OK.
As for the Cooling Pad you can go with this: *www.flipkart.com/cooler-master-not...pads&ref=a3652eac-58e8-468d-952a-ec9f199979d9

There are some precautions to be taken while running Laptops which are heating much like not running them for extended periods of time, definetly no gaming on them, using a cooling pad.OK.

OP
S

silicon_fusion

Journeyman
Attaching CPUZ screens 1.JPG
2.JPG

3.JPG

Please suggest which RAM i should go .Very Confused on this:cry:

Bought Kingstone DDR 3 4 GB-1333 RAM .Damage 2750 :)

Top Bottom