Need help guys.... vlc playr problm..

u4upendra

Broken In
this is my pc configuration intel core 2 duo E7300@2.66GHZ, 2.66GHZ n 2gb ddr2 ram n 320gb samsung hd and 160gb seagate hd and creative 5.1 channel..

i encoded a video of size 2.2gb file to 900mb with megui encoding source the problm is whn i m playing the encoded video in my vlc playr it was showing a greenscreen .. bt the same file when i opend with windws playr r media classic player it is showng the video..... and in othrs pc the vlc is showng the video.... and my othr videos are also opening in vlc xpect the encoded video bt in my pc only it was showng the greenscreen pls help me y in my pc i m nt geting the video through vlc.... many times i encoded different videos and too many tyms reinstal of vlc also bt i dont get the video on my vlc playr ....

*i52.tinypic.com/290rgxc.jpg

abhinav_sinha

Journeyman
What version you are using?
I used to play .flv files without any trouble in vlc1.1.7 but then updated to latest and had trouble with them so I reverted back and the trouble was gone.

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
try the portable version of VLC media player once, if there's some problem with the configuration, it won't go away by reinstalling. But the portable version will have independent settings, so it might be able to play the file

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@u4upendra: in vlc press ctrl + M for messages & change verbosity level to 1...
then play the video & check the messages..it will show error if any

if u change the level to 2 & play the video u will see another big list there

Last edited:
OP
U

u4upendra

Broken In
@abhinav thnks dude it is playing vlc 1.1.9 bt i dont knw wat the wrng with 1.1.10

@Zangetsu i tried with vlc 1.1.10 level 1 some eror shown bt in level 2 a big msg came how can i correct that one dude.. the video is playing vlc 1.1.9 ... bt not in vlc 1.1.10 how can i correct the error...

Top Bottom