Need help buying mother board processor for light gaming and multimedia

OP
webdesigncut

webdesigncut

Journeyman
Have you checked my previous post?

VPN is for hiding your internet activity from your internet service provider & your real ip from websites being visited,it has nothing to do with data consumption. Also you need to have an account with some VPN service provider to use with win 10 inbuilt vpn feature. There is actually no need to use win 10 inbuilt vpn as many vpn providers also offer their own browser extensions using which you can simply enable vpn just inside your browser while rest of the system will use net connection normally without vpn.

P.S. Opera browser has an inbuilt vpn.

ok thanks

and please give me some links of small windows 10 games
that i can play without damaging my system

not ready to install big games as i am not sure whether it will support my system or not without graphics card

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not much idea about games but you can check their minimum requirements to know if they will run or not on your pc.Also your athlon 200GE processor inbuilt graphics is equivalent to nvidia GT730 gfx card.
Check the minimum system requirements for your game
Now that you have the system information for your device, locate your game's minimum system requirements from one of the following places.

Microsoft Store on Windows 10

If you bought or want to buy your game from Microsoft Store, here's how to check the minimum system requirements for the game:

1. On your Windows 10 device, select Start, then select Store.
  2. In Search, enter the name of the game you’re checking requirements for.
  3. Scroll down to the System Requirements section.
  4. Compare this information against the system information for your device to see if your device meets the minimum requirements to play the game.

OP
webdesigncut

webdesigncut

Journeyman
Hello from yesterday

my pc fans are making an excessive humming sound

see video

yesteday i restarted pc afte runing for 5-6 hrs then the sound was gone

i called md computers hadware engineer he told.. could be dust.. or sometimes pc makes sound
i opened the case and dusted with light brushes

but today when i started pc ..the sound was thee from begining

edit:today again when i restarted pc..the sound was gone!

Last edited:
OP
webdesigncut

webdesigncut

Journeyman
No nothing is touching cpu fan

yet the sound has again started few mins ago

i restarted pc but the sound started again

it goes when i touch the back of the cabinet

edit: when i tapped lightly on the back of the cabinet grill fan it stops and starts

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Check carefully for either some wire touching some fan or some fan screw being loose.Only time I heard a similar sound like this was when a wire touched the cpu fan(should be true for any fan touching wire though).

OP
webdesigncut

webdesigncut

Journeyman
Ok thanks.
See the pics..cpu fan was not touching any wire. The top fan wires were touching.. I fixed that..so far running without noise...

One more question. If my pc runs 8 hrs daily.. How often I need to apply thermal paste for cpu

DSC_0473.JPG

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
If any wire was touching the top of this cpu fan then most likely that was the reason for noise.

For normal 8-10 hours daily pc use the thermal paste should easily last at least 2 years.Just install some cpu temp monitoring software like cpuid hwmonitor or speccy & run it sometimes in a month to see the cpu temps.Anything till 60-70C during continuous use should be fine(if processor is not under heavy load & room is well cooled then 35-45C is common).

OP
webdesigncut

webdesigncut

Journeyman
Hello

I recently came across a new issue
since the win 10 installed is pirated ver
and windows has been updating the win 10 every week .. i am worried that my win 10 will stop working any moment

so i called the hardware engineer at md..he told me that i need to format my pc and now he will install win 10 and disable all updates through third party software
i want to know there is no other way to stop win 10 updates permanently like we had in win 7 ? (not pausing it though..as it's temporary thing and last for few days but eventually i have to update)

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hello

I recently came across a new issue
since the win 10 installed is pirated ver
and windows has been updating the win 10 every week .. i am worried that my win 10 will stop working any moment

so i called the hardware engineer at md..he told me that i need to format my pc and now he will install win 10 and disable all updates through third party software
i want to know there is no other way to stop win 10 updates permanently like we had in win 7 ? (not pausing it though..as it's temporary thing and last for few days but eventually i have to update)
I already posted a 3rd party tool to disable win 10 updates,it even lets you selectively install updates manually.
Need help buying mother board processor for light gaming and multimedia

Also win 10 updates may cause win 10 to have issues but that has nothing to do with how you got your win 10.

Top Bottom