Need gaming laptop in 50k

Hi friends. Please suggest me a gaming laptop in 50k. Nvidia graphic card is PREFERED. Screen size 15'6". Screen resolution bigger the better. Please don't suggest laptops with ulv processors. The budget can be extended by 3k.

melt

Broken In
Going by the recent threads, the lenovo z510 seems like a good bet in your price range.

You can go for either of these 3 models of z510-

i5 with 1gb nvidia graphics card & 4gb ram, i5 with 2 GB nvidia graphics card & 6gb ram, or if you stretch your budget just a little bit more, i7 with 2 GB nvidia graphics card and 8gb ram.

All three come with backlit keyboard, 8 GB ssd hybrid drive, and HD screen(not full HD). Basically rest of most of the features are same in all 3 z510's. Take your pick. :)

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
Same +1 for z510
I recently got the version with i5-4200M(which is not ulv) and 1gb nvidia gpu
All under 50k

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
Bought one for my sister though not tested personally.
Seems a very good buy.

- - - Updated - - -

(I'm reffering to Lenovo Z510 6GBRAM version)

nandu26

In the zone
Seems a good bet. But I've heard that the battery is irreplacable. Is this true?

Yes. if the battery dies then you have to wait for days till lenovo tech reaches your home and replace the battery. If it is replacable then you can took the battery out and plugin directly to AC source.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. if the battery dies then you have to wait for days till lenovo tech reaches your home and replace the battery. If it is replacable then you can took the battery out and plugin directly to AC source.

I don't know how long z510 battery will last.

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
Bought z510 last month.
Gaming performance is the best you can get on a lappy in this budget in india.
yes, unlike other laptops, battery cant be removed by user. in normal usage battery lasts for 3hrs approx.

nandu26

In the zone
Bought z510 last month.
Gaming performance is the best you can get on a lappy in this budget in india.
yes, unlike other laptops, battery cant be removed by user. in normal usage battery lasts for 3hrs approx.

What about display? Is it better than Dell?

ARP

Broken In
I also plan to buy Z510. Can anyone confirm the quality of the display. I saw the model in a mall and I felt the display is very dim....and also there is small flex on the keyboard near to numpad..

melt

Broken In
Bros I'm not talking about battery backup. I just want to know if it can be replaced once it dies?

It can be. Only thing is when you do have to get it replaced, you will have to take it to authorized lenovo service centre. They will disassemble the laptop, replace the battery, reassemble the laptop.

$hadow

Geek in making
I do not like the concept of inbuilt battery either in mobile or even in Laptop. The user has to submit the device and they are going to take a week or so to replace the battery.
They say it saves battery and give better Backup. I say to hell with 10-15 mins extra Backup and give us non removable battery. Can't even game on inbuilt battery.

melt

Broken In
Try to get 405848 or 387061. Both are FHD

I think these are earlier models of z510 without the back lit keyboard and 8 GB hybrid ssd.

The newer versions have been launched in march with above features, sans the fhd I believe. The i7 version is not even available at lenovo stores for quite some time now. Out of stock they say.

hitesh

In the zone
I think these are earlier models of z510 without the back lit keyboard and 8 GB hybrid ssd.

The newer versions have been launched in march with above features, sans the fhd I believe. The i7 version is not even available at lenovo stores for quite some time now. Out of stock they say.

I don't think there is any i5 Z510 with 8gb ssd or backlit keyboard. Which model are you talking about ?

Top Bottom