Need gaming keyboard under 5k

Mr.V

Journeyman
Hello!
I am planning to buy a gaming keyboard under 5k, Need some help with it :)
I need LED backlighting (i play in the dark). I am not looking for a kb/mouse combo as I havea mouse.

I have shortlisted Madcatz cyborg v7, Cooler Master Octane, Razer Deathstalker, Logitech G105s.
Please do suggest me a good keyboard that will be durable enough :)

Thanks! :)

doomgiver

Warframe
just go for a mechanical keyboard with cherry mx red/black switches, and whatever other stuff u need. cherry mx red/black is important. dont use greens/blues, they are extremely irritating with their clicking noise.

Blackwidow is out of budget. Cooler master ones are very bland looking, go with a rapid if you are okay with their looks and lack of multimedia controls. Also, you can save a lot of bucks, if you get a TVS GOLD. Its the only mechanical keyboard from an indian company, people have it for more than 20 years. Its built like a tank and if you are good with its size then, its a great gaming keyboard too, but no LED unfortunately

OP
M

Mr.V

Journeyman
Blackwidow is out of budget. Cooler master ones are very bland looking, go with a rapid if you are okay with their looks and lack of multimedia controls. Also, you can save a lot of bucks, if you get a TVS GOLD. Its the only mechanical keyboard from an indian company, people have it for more than 20 years. Its built like a tank and if you are good with its size then, its a great gaming keyboard too, but no LED unfortunately

Thanks! I'll look into it :)

Cooler Master Octane Gaming Keyboard + Mouse -4,490.

Link:Cooler Master Octane Gaming Keyboard + Mouse: Buy Online @ Rs.${productDealModel.offerGroup.sellingPrice}/- | Snapdeal.com

I have got a bit negative reviews about octane, is it worth it?

Top Bottom