Need Business Monitor for Home offce : 10k - 15k

sanjeevch

Right off the assembly line
1. Budget?
10k - 15K

2. Display type and size?
IPS (as it is considered better) , 24" above 24" will be too big to work on same desk.

3. What will the TV/monitor be used for primarily?
Office work, a lot of reading /coding / testing Lab also Movies, streaming, Video Calling, very less gaming. It will be secondary screen to MacBook Pro 2018.

4. Types and number of ports required?
VGA (old but comes handy) , HDMI , USB , Audio Speakers are not good in monitors (but ok if included). did not find good monitor with inbuilt web camera.
(more the marier)

5. Preferred choice of brand?
As Such no preference , Aftersale service and Quality matters. have used dell , HP (don't remember mode) both were good.

6. Any TV/monitor in consideration?
Dell P2419H
BenQ GW2480 -- currently out of stock
HP E243
LG 24MP88HV
(confused)
7. Any other info that you want to share.
Not Harsh on eyes , Rotation,Height adjustment , vertical position option is good. USB C connectivity is not possible in this budget. Calling out experts in this forum to help me identify perfect monitor for my work. (any suggestion for compatibility with MacBook Pro are welcome).

The BenQ has been like the value for money choice for a 24" 1080p IPS, enough for your usage.
BenQ GW2480 - mdcomputers.in

The Dell one has an adjustable stand, if you want one. Surely that adds tot he cost.
That LG is overpriced at 14k or so, avoid it.

I have this Dell one at my office, seemed good enough to me:
Amazon.in: Buy Dell 23.8 inch (60.47 cm) LED Backlit Computer Monitor - Full HD, IPS Panel with VGA, HDMI Ports - E2418HN (Black) Online at Low Prices in India | Dell Reviews & Ratings

Comparison between: 23.8" LG 24MK430H, 23.8" BenQ GW2480, 23.8" Dell E2418HN, 21.5" LG 22MP68VQ

Generally, Apple = Dongle life, so find a dongle with HDMI.

Last edited:
Reactions: JK2

vito scalleta

In the zone
1. Budget?
10k - 15K

2. Display type and size?
IPS (as it is considered better) , 24" above 24" will be too big to work on same desk.

3. What will the TV/monitor be used for primarily?
Office work, a lot of reading /coding / testing Lab also Movies, streaming, Video Calling, very less gaming. It will be secondary screen to MacBook Pro 2018.

4. Types and number of ports required?
VGA (old but comes handy) , HDMI , USB , Audio Speakers are not good in monitors (but ok if included). did not find good monitor with inbuilt web camera.
(more the marier)

5. Preferred choice of brand?
As Such no preference , Aftersale service and Quality matters. have used dell , HP (don't remember mode) both were good.

6. Any TV/monitor in consideration?
Dell P2419H
BenQ GW2480 -- currently out of stock
HP E243
LG 24MP88HV
(confused)
7. Any other info that you want to share.
Not Harsh on eyes , Rotation,Height adjustment , vertical position option is good. USB C connectivity is not possible in this budget. Calling out experts in this forum to help me identify perfect monitor for my work. (any suggestion for compatibility with MacBook Pro are welcome).

Only the Dell and Hp models have rotation and height adjust. If those are priorities for you then shouldn't you just have to choose between Dell P2419H and HP E243 ? In addition to height adjust and rotation they also have USB ports FYI.

Top Bottom